4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
I'm completely stuck. Updated to 3.0 and my save was just after beating the fairy prince. I have no idea where to go now. Am I missing something or is my game bugged?
If you're still in the Fae Realm, leave that and go to the right to the Pirate Cove area. Complete Caspian's fetch quests to repair his ship, then he will take you to the Dragon Isles.

Basically, go right.. keep going right.

Reactions: baradoge

ihiroto

Mar 31, 2020
I don't remember where but there was a fine-steel sword that we were able to get without purchasing. Started a new game file cause some of the teleports on the old saves weren't showing up, but does anyone recall where that was?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
can anyone have a full save??

also wtf is with fae prince? did they buff his magic atk??? like the boss keeps spamming cyclone magic like i dont fking understand this

my team is lvl 11 and lvl 9 for archer

there is also a bug when you click "retry" button it goes back to the demo 1st save version, but when i click "give in" button it goes back to the checkpoint.

seriously there is a fking massive bug

any fking money cheatcode? i accidentally sell my armor for the archer while i was progressing the stage, and im getting frustrated from the boss spam cyclone magic atk.

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
I don't remember where but there was a fine-steel sword that we were able to get without purchasing. Started a new game file cause some of the teleports on the old saves weren't showing up, but does anyone recall where that was?
If you do the "back room" of the Tavern stuff to completion... they give you "Hand-me-Down armor" the Fine Steel Sword and a Bracer.

Edit to Add:

You can also get the equipment from the backroom on the coast if you "help" Caspian.. You just have to let it play out to completion.
Tavern_Bonus.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ihiroto

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023

also wtf is with fae prince? did they buff his magic atk??? like the boss keeps spamming cyclone magic like i dont fking understand this

my team is lvl 11 and lvl 9 for archer

there is also a bug when you click "retry" button it goes back to the demo 1st save version, but when i click "give in" button it goes back to the checkpoint.

seriously there is a fking massive bug

any fking money cheatcode? i accidentally sell my armor for the archer while i was progressing the stage, and im getting frustrated from the boss spam cyclone magic atk.
To beat the Fae Prince, you really *need* Ash to have the Silence ability.

The game is still in development, so there *are* going to be bugs.

As far as cheats go... use a save editor. I use For saves, go to:

*Hard drive where game is installed*\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\LocalLow\Monster Souls Team\Monster Souls

Jul 10, 2018
BTW is my idea or are all kobold lizardfolk the hoplite kind just busted cuz there no way to stop theyr atack unless asleep and it does damage to the whole party and can crit for 620 killing both mage casters also like is any skill good against them clam are easy and the bugs just die but those hoplite are just pain like they are incredibly unbalanced and exp rewards are really unbalanced as even heavier enemyes give you the worth of 3 enemyes but you could kill 5 or more in the time of the fight (also i get the game is in development but i feel that a big oversight on an rpg) also character are lv25 and still diying if there 2 hoplite

Magiriano

Jan 20, 2021
I hope you won't find the hero's name offensive, considering the content of the game and the essence of gameplay.
3 save slot - you will find yourself at the beginning of a new location.
5 save slot - you'll be in the city.
I haven't done the new content yet, so you haven't missed anything.
The saves is on the main system disk in a directory:
*main system disk*\Users\*Your username*\AppData\LocalLow\Monster Souls Team\Monster Souls

Reactions: ejmuerte

baradoge

Apr 7, 2019
Played through 0.3 today and while it was kind of fun, the game's still very much a WIP. The Kobold enemies are insanely difficult and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. That said I do really like the game, I wish the dev well!

Jul 10, 2018
Played through 0.3 today and while it was kind of fun, the game's still very much a WIP. The Kobold enemies are insanely difficult and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. That said I do really like the game, I wish the dev well!
i find them fun but then the orange ones have no counter looks like cat scratch does hight dmage is weird tho also i try to not gave up unless thing are finished also is the dungeon broken or is it that way cuz it cuts my party from 3 to 1 just the main character so i cant give up or you mean the money lost option

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
To beat the Fae Prince, you really *need* Ash to have the Silence ability.

The game is still in development, so there *are* going to be bugs.

As far as cheats go... use a save editor. I use For saves, go to:

*Hard drive where game is installed*\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\LocalLow\Monster Souls Team\Monster Souls
wtf ash needs silence ability to cheese this game?? fking hell another grind level ass

save editor? hmmm ok i'll see what i can do

I hope you won't find the hero's name offensive, considering the content of the game and the essence of gameplay.
3 save slot - you will find yourself at the beginning of a new location.
5 save slot - you'll be in the city.
I haven't done the new content yet, so you haven't missed anything.
The saves is on the main system disk in a directory:
*main system disk*\Users\*Your username*\AppData\LocalLow\Monster Souls Team\Monster Souls
i dont mind shit names but are they high level? is the 3rd slot save a high level chara?

what's in 5th save slot? low level but not progress to goblin camp?

Magiriano

Jan 20, 2021
is the 3rd slot save a high level chara?
what's in 5th save slot? low level but not progress to goblin camp?
So many questions...
In both saves the characters are level 19 (except the last one, he is 17), in both saves the content is progressed until the new location. I haven't seen a teleport or fast travel method in the game.
So if you need to start from the city for something (for example, you want to go shopping in all the stores of the game from the beginning), it's faster to load slot 5, and if you want to go directly to a new location - slot 3.

The characters are strong enough to easily defeat any enemies before the new location, but you might want to buy new armor or weapons for someone.

ihiroto

Mar 31, 2020
For the Fae Prince, you don't NEED to have silence. Hero's Bash skill cancels out the casting time that Cyclone needs. After it starts charging for Cyclone, Bash and then he goes into normal attacks until he wants to use another skill into charging again. There's also the option to go get the Fine Steel Sword (which I asked for above and the answer still does work on the newest patch) and MC can smack for quite a chunk. Not sure if you can get it before infiltrating the encampment during the night but if you can, would be your best and easiest option without the need to grind since the skillset is available.

If you do plan to do this though, be careful if he vine traps MC. In doing so, you should prepare to be topped off with potions or regen prepped/forest song'd before it hits.

• Thinking Face

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
ok since i did use the bash ability and it really work

any tips on the falls? where 3 enemy human guys at the bridge? im at the dragon island part

ihiroto

Mar 31, 2020
ok since i did use the bash ability and it really work

any tips on the falls? where 3 enemy human guys at the bridge? im at the dragon island part
You can't win that fight. It's nigh impossible at the levels we should be at when we arrive there. They do 400+ which is pretty much a one shot to any member. That fight is supposed to progress the story so I assume you shouldn't win there to begin with.

Edit: I shouldn't say you can't win. But I would say that unless you've either edited your save or you've spent hours grinding, you probably will not win that fight. I got to that fight at level 20 and they still one shot when the knights start their charging skill.

generaljiggler2099

Apr 29, 2022
In a previous version of the game there was a board in the goblin camp that allowed us to see the Game Over screens without actually losing to enemies. Is there a similar board somewhere now in .3 or has that been removed?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes