4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

pep61

Dec 9, 2020
The top tier will do lots of support, for the "Dark Matter," it's in the form of attacks and debuffs, the "Nebula" does buffs, heals and can even revive your party members.

View attachment 3971028
I wonder if i can reset the slime pet , cause i didn't know about this and now i'm stuck on pink slime. and kinda want to have either nebula or dark matter pet slime, XD

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
I wonder if i can reset the slime pet , cause i didn't know about this and now i'm stuck on pink slime. and kinda want to have either nebula or dark matter pet slime, XD
Yes, you have the option to reset after you "max" the evolution... The Dark Matter slime unlocks "devil horns" as an accessory, while the "Nebula" will unlock a halo... Personally, I like using the Nebula with the devil horns.. lol

Reactions: ejmuerte and pep61

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
The top tier will do lots of support, for the "Dark Matter," it's in the form of attacks and debuffs, the "Nebula" does buffs, heals and can even revive your party members.

View attachment 3971028
WUT?! He has VARIANTS?! Well thats new! I saw "Evolution : max" and thought, it's quicksilver form is ultimate.
So how to actually choose its form?

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
WUT?! He has VARIANTS?! Well thats new! I saw "Evolution : max" and thought, it's quicksilver form is ultimate.
So how to actually choose its form?
You evolve him by feeding him candies that are dropped by slimes (in the aqueducts and in the goblin camp). In the image the purple arrows represent the sour candies, the yellow are the sweet. You need five candies for each "transformation," so 15 for three complete-to-max. So, say you want the "Ambrosia" version. You can do five sweet, for Royal Jelly, five sweet, for Pearl, five sour for Ambrosia. -Or- five sour for Vulgar, five sweet for Love, five sweet for Ambrosia... etc.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
You evolve him by feeding him candies that are dropped by slimes (in the aqueducts and in the goblin camp). In the image the purple arrows represent the sour candies, the yellow are the sweet. You need five candies for each "transformation," so 15 for three complete-to-max. So, say you want the "Ambrosia" version. You can do five sweet, for Royal Jelly, five sweet, for Pearl, five sour for Ambrosia. -Or- five sour for Vulgar, five sweet for Love, five sweet for Ambrosia... etc.
Oh, thanks.
I just messed up then, coz I fed him with all I had wuthout actual order.

• Sad
Reactions: HalcyonReign

W2L

Nov 14, 2022
I'm on 0.3.5 and it's not working for me. The instructions say it can take a bit and just wait for the box to be selectable, but I'm here for an hour, and... lol
Can you tell me which cheat you're selecting that never activates? Did you do the prerequisite steps for that cheat before trying to activate it?

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
Can you tell me which cheat you're selecting that never activates? Did you do the prerequisite steps for that cheat before trying to activate it?
I can't get any of them to work...

For example, for the Sluttiness cheat. I go to the back alley for the Stranger. I open the character panel for MC's Status. Close the panel, click on the box for "Max Sluttiness" and nothing happens. I've clicked a second time (after waiting a good ten minutes) and then get a "(Not Responding)" message on the CE window... That will eventually clear, but, while the text for the cheat gets highlighted, the box stays empty, and the cheat doesn't activate.

W2L

Nov 14, 2022

For example, for the Sluttiness cheat. I go to the back alley for the Stranger. I open the character panel for MC's Status. Close the panel, click on the box for "Max Sluttiness" and nothing happens. I've clicked a second time (after waiting a good ten minutes) and then get a "(Not Responding)" message on the CE window... That will eventually clear, but, while the text for the cheat gets highlighted, the box stays empty, and the cheat doesn't activate.
Ah I see, I'll try to figure out what's going on with the cheats and post a new version soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HalcyonReign

Amy8

Sep 25, 2022
Is there a tutorial on how to use the cheats?
I love the game but that damn Eros gets on my nerves..

kcircus

Feb 4, 2018

You need to click the "Select a process to open" button and click Monster Souls from that menu.

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
You need to click the "Select a process to open" button and click Monster Souls from that menu.
LoL

Yeah, I know how to run Cheat Engine... (sorry for the snark.. but, lol) Thanks for trying.

Is it working for you? This is what I was explaining up thread:

MS_ct.png

Last edited:

W2L

Nov 14, 2022
FIXED CHEAT TABLE FOR VERSION 0.3.5 (I also updated the main post for this cheat table with the fixed version.)
The Max Sluttiness cheat wasn't working as expected, so I've rewritten it, but all the other cheats were working fine.

To max out sluttiness:
Open and view the Status screen, then close the menu. Now activate the cheat. If the main character isn't a virgin, you can just view the Status screen again to max out sluttiness. But if they are a virgin, they'll have to go have sex first, then view the Status screen. Turn the cheat off afterwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viet9999

W2L

Nov 14, 2022
LoL

Yeah, I know how to run Cheat Engine... (sorry for the snark.. but, lol) Thanks for trying.

Is it working for you? This is what I was explaining up thread:

View attachment 4014583
I've posted the fixed cheat table, the only cheat that wasn't working when I tested it on several different saves was the max sluttiness one, so I've updated the cheat and it shouldn't cause any issues now.

TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
I might be an idiot but what do you do after you go through all the grottos on the stormy cliffs? One of the kolobs said that there was a bridge at the bottom of the lower grotto but I couldn't find it.

Shiragon

Nov 26, 2020
i felt like i'm missing a lot so can someone tell me what did i miss? first i arrive at the island, met some npc kobolds (no story dialog tho), got assassinated on the bridge, dreamt about a dragon, then suddenly got thrown into a museum where i fought the dragon where he seemed to be pissed, then just casually got the soulgem from a kobold. i felt like there are so musch story missing. can anyone tell me?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes