IcemanR

May 1, 2019
This is absolutely my type of game. I'll keep an eye on update consistency before I subscribe to patreon but dang it I had to convince myself not to lol.

Reactions: Nuteku
Oct 21, 2023
I honestly don't see any reason why I would want any of those LIs to start a romance with the MC. And the truth is that I feel more attracted to denouncing them, even if that would get the MC killed, than to doing the tutoring. Actually, if I were the MC, I'd quit and set up a candy store somewhere quiet.
That doesn't really persist throughout the game though, only in the beginning introduction
How would you say the game evolved since the time of that exchange?
Not gonna lie, if the answer there was "That DOES persist" - it would be a selling point for me :3

Nuteku

Professor at the Netherworld Academy
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2019
How would you say the game evolved since the time of that exchange?
Not gonna lie, if the answer there was "That DOES persist" - it would be a selling point for me :3
There are events and scenes that have femdom, along with scenes that don't. There are a few different characters to interact with so there is a good variety :)

Reactions: mypossiblepasts

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MonsterTutor-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Idk if you should be taking these people's complaints seriously. They don't actually seem all that familiar with the artist they're comparing you to. If they wanted to come in here and stir up shit for no reason, they should have at least picked an artist with a distinctive style. Afrobull's whole schtick is creating adult fanart in the style of existing cartoons and comics. There's nothing unique about their art nor cohesive about their style. That isn't meant to be derogatory. They're very good at what they do, but saying your style is a ripoff of someone whose output ranges from Scooby Doo to Hazbin Hotel fanart is obvious BS. If there was particular stuff Afrobull had done that they thought you'd ripped off, it would be more appropriate to say you'd ripped off the original IP than anything. It's also incredibly ironic to accuse you of ripping off an artist whose entire career is based on mimicing existing IP. I can't imagine anyone being familiar with Afrobull being so disconnected from popular culture that they didn't realise that any of their art was fanart. These people are either obvious trolls or complete idiots. My advice is to ignore them if you can. If they keep coming back to spout obvious BS, report them for trolling and taking the thread off topic
OBJECTION!

It seems to me like either YOU'RE the one who's not familiar with Afrobull's artstyle or YOU'RE the one who's an obvious troll!
Go on and look at the art. To claim the opposite is extremely misleading on your part!

Oct 21, 2023
OBJECTION!

It seems to me like either YOU'RE the one who's not familiar with Afrobull's artstyle or YOU'RE the one who's an obvious troll!
Go on and look at the art. To claim the opposite is extremely misleading on your part!
It's funny to me just reading about this critique when me browsing said artist images wouldn't even call his own work to follow any particular distinct style.
There are events and scenes that have femdom, along with scenes that don't. There are a few different characters to interact with so there is a good variety :)
Fine, I'll bite because I am lured by those bright and vibrant colours, although sadly I have a huge sandbox fatigue.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
It's funny to me just reading about this critique when me browsing said artist images wouldn't even call his own work to follow any particular distinct style.
Well, I personally see the style as distinct. Or at least distinct enough to recognize it, although I get what you mean.

the only reason why i wrote what i did is because the guy was like STUPIDLY aggressive

EDIT: the bright and vibrant colors is one of the distinct features of the artstyle

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I normally steer clear of games using AI art but from the screen shots the girls didn't seem to have that typical AI girl look that we can all recognize.
I also dig the premise so I'll be checking it out. Looks good from I see so far devs.

Oct 21, 2023
STUPIDLY aggressive
Oh boy, don't scroll my comments history then ;_;

EDIT: the bright and vibrant colors is one of the distinct features of the artstyle
My uneducated gut feeling wants to disagree.
Sure, that can be part of artists original 'style' in practice, as in something that makes his works stand out more.
But when talking about defining someones artstyle - I feel like it should be discussed with colours taken out of equation.
Take the best erotic art in the history of arts by lvlapple - the colour pallette doesn't change the artists style basically at all.
1722523501823.png 1722523513186.png 1722523535408.png

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Sure, that can be part of artists original 'style' in practice, as in something that makes his works stand out more.
But when talking about defining someones artstyle - I feel like it should be discussed with colours taken out of equation.
Well... color usage CAN define an artstyle. Like I am not in the know enough to say why exactly i think Afrobull's style is distinct, but i think big reason is color usage. But it can also have no bearing on the artstyle, yeah

Also, thanks for showing me lvlapple, peak art indeed

• Red Heart
Reactions: mypossiblepasts

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Monster Tutor [v0.1.4 Patreon] [Nuteku] - Compressed

Win/Linux [259 MB]
- - - -

Mac [254 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dark563
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes