2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
the only issue is i have with the game is that you should have ways to get money besides the funding and a questlog would be nice to explaining things better

AstroKaen

Creator of Monster XXXperiment
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
the only issue is i have with the game is that you should have ways to get money besides the funding and a quest log would be nice to explaining things better
We've already talked about other ways we can implement to get money besides funding on level up. Once we get to it in development it will be implemented.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
To explain the delay, two months ago the original primary artist for the game had to be removed from the studio.
Hello Everyone,

It was also the explanation for Melting point too. i can't help but found that strange !
Maybe it's in fact a strange coincidence.
Or maybe the problematic elements are not the artists but an higher up
who make the artists want to quit or fire them !

It's only one theory from the many we can think of, i don't know what really happened.
But i think we can admit it's a bit strange that two artist HAS to quit in the same studio !

Have a nice day ! :)

p.s: Another theory: it's just an excuse to delay and milk the supporters, it's would be far from the
first studio to do this.

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Hello Everyone,

It was also the explanation for Melting point too. i can't help but found that strange !
Maybe it's in fact a strange coincidence.
Or maybe the problematic elements are not the artists but an higher up
who make the artists want to quit or fire them !

It's only one theory from the many we can think of, i don't know what really happened.
But i think we can admit it's a bit strange that two artist HAS to quit in the same studio !

Have a nice day ! :)

p.s: Another theory: it's just an excuse to delay and milk the supporters, it's would be far from the
first studio to do this.
Leaving the studio and having to be removed from the studio is 2 very different things.

Melting Point's artist left the studio because we ran out of funds and could no longer continue to pay him for his time spent on the game. Monster XXXperiment's original artist life was far to busy and he was not able to find a reasonable amount of time to complete his work on Monster XXXperiment, we waited for him for 2 months but he still wasn't able to find time for the project so we had to remove him from the studio.

I'm still on good terms with both of the artist if you really want to ask them about me there names aren't hidden and both will tell the same reasons for having to leave the studio.

Yeah it's a theory and a bad one so stop trying to spread rumors and misinformation. While we've had artist come into and leave the studio we've also had 1 long running artist (Who's credited in every game we've had made btw) who's been with us the entire time.

It's not strange at all for artist to come and leave a project in NSFW Game Dev it literally happens all of the time and any other developer could tell you the troubles in finding a reliable artists for a long tail project that lasts for the entire length of the project.

Also your second theory is bad too, because it doesn't make sense delaying an update to milk the supporters when I've not only offered a one time purchase deal on our Itch unlocking all future updates at one price, and every time a Patreon update has been delayed because of issues on our end we send the new update to the past supporters.

Also kinda the biggest factor, when we don't update we lose support and no one purchases the game on Itch. When we do update we gain support and people purchase the game on Itch. So delaying the update is a major detriment to us whenever it has to be done.

Last edited:

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So is there at the moment nothing beyond the third monster girl?

Is there not options to go back and pick the ones you didn't choose? Why would we need to make a new game just for that?

Also, is the content completely different, essentially two games, if you choose a different starting gender? Or is only the romance art different?

Also, the rooms always show an exclamation point, even though I think I've done everything and maxed everything out.

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
So is there at the moment nothing beyond the third monster girl?

Is there not options to go back and pick the ones you didn't choose? Why would we need to make a new game just for that?

Also, is the content completely different, essentially two games, if you choose a different starting gender? Or is only the romance art different?

Also, the rooms always show an exclamation point, even though I think I've done everything and maxed everything out.
Nothing beyond the third Kin as of yet.

There isn't currently an option to go back and pick the ones you didn't choose. A new game is needed for that because of plans we have in the future as development continues.

It's not 2 completely different games but the romance scenes and art is completely different.

Exclamation point means there's a conversation available you might not have gone through.

Reactions: Terut

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Monster XXXperiment 0.1.71
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Angry
Reactions: AnonJohn

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Will the current patreon content added to the public version at some point or will it be always missing?

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Will the current patreon content added to the public version at some point or will it be always missing?
We have plans to discontinue the public version at some point of time in the future. No date of when this will occur is set as of yet.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah it's a theory and a bad one so stop trying to spread rumors and misinformation. While we've had artist come into and leave the studio we've also had 1 long running artist (Who's credited in every game we've had made btw) who's been with us the entire time.

Also your second theory is bad too, because it doesn't make sense delaying an update to milk the supporters when I've not only offered a one time purchase deal on our Itch unlocking all future updates at one price, and every time a Patreon update has been delayed because of issues on our end we send the new update to the past supporters.

Also kinda the biggest factor, when we don't update we lose support and no one purchases the game on Itch. When we do update we gain support and people purchase the game on Itch. So delaying the update is a major detriment to us whenever it has to be done.
Hi AstroKaen !

1: it's not a bad theory it's already happened that head of the studio cause the problem,
by exemple the artist of breeding season (an nsfw game) who was one of the boss of the studio was the problem.
or one of the other co-boss of the studio (but pretty sure it's was him) (that don't change my point anyway).
And it's happened not only to this game. (i let's you make you research if you want.)

2: i don't spread rumors and misinformation.
2a: a rumors is when we say we heard or read thing about something without proof i never said that i got info
about your studio and if one day i would talk about info that i got about whatever subject i won't do it without proof.
(it's publique information that melting point artist has to quit.)
2b: i don't spread misinformation given i explicitly stated it's was theory's if people take theory's for information
the problem is on their end !

3: my second theory isn't bad either dev and studio who make shitty excuse to delay an update or something it's happen all the time by exemple monster girl island dev did it constantly and supporters still gave their money blindly ! you are probably the only person who never heard of this practice !

Now it's was only theory's about your studio that i made in 2min based on thing that happen pretty frequently to nsfw game's.
(especially the milking supporters one.)
I didn't through you would even bother respond to that. (my post was adressed to f95 community.)

Have a nice day !

edit: and if you are talking about this "HAS to quit in the same studio !" part of my comment. i didn't say anything who was wrong,
the first has to quit because you had funds no more and everyone need to eat and the second one has to quit because he didn't
had time for your project.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2017
Doesn't run on linux, at least with my window manager, because the game icon is too large (2105x2015 pixels!)

Resizing game/gui/window_icon.png to 512x512 fixes it.

Zoar

Oct 15, 2017
Well I purchased all 3 of your games on itch.io and I like them
can't wait to see how this one progresses, and hope you get to go back and work on Melting Point, would be real tragedy if that doesn't get finished
though for whatever reason using the gallery in the current version causes a renpy error as well as none of the thumbnails displaying properly

Last edited:

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Well I purchased all 3 of your games on itch.io and I like them
can't wait to see how this one progresses, and hope you get to go back and work on Melting Point, would be real tragedy if that doesn't get finished
though for whatever reason using the gallery in the current version causes a renpy error as well as none of the fingernails displaying properly
Thank you so much for supporting us! I really do hope we get to go back to Melting Point one day as well, the team and I constantly talk about it so hopefully we manage to get into a good place to be able to finish that project.

Noted yeah the gallery is a bit buggy right now we're starting work on it today!

Zoar

Oct 15, 2017
I can't wait to see the h scene art for the latest characters
would love to see where Karla's nude character art is used

• Angry
Reactions: Badboll
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes