2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterXXXperiment-0.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: You

HughNose

May 5, 2022
Linux version crashes on startup. Ren'Py games normally run without a hitch on my system.

./Monster_XXXperiment.sh
X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 18 (X_ChangeProperty)
Serial number of failed request: 270
Current serial number in output stream: 270

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It was actually public on itchio soon after it came out Im surprised it took this long to get on here
Interest in this game is surprisingly low here, in my opinion, I think it has a lot going for it, great art, options to not only play female or male but also the option to freely choose the sex of the NPCs as well, with individual scenes for all combinations.

Definitely gotta check out the itchio page in the future then, thanks for the info (y)

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Interest in this game is surprisingly low here, in my opinion, I think it has a lot going for it, great art, options to not only play female or male but also the option to freely choose the sex of the NPCs as well, with individual scenes for all combinations.

Definitely gotta check out the itchio page in the future then, thanks for the info (y)
They posted news about the next update on there like a month ago so hopefully its soon

Reactions: Orphanus

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Or hope that someone ends up sharing the new version here, which would be lovely :x
That moment when u ask to share a game but author of game is creator of this thread. But seriously development of this game looks bleak to me. After several months there wasn't any new public ver with new content

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
That moment when u ask to share a game but author of game is creator of this thread. But seriously development of this game looks bleak to me. After several months there wasn't any new public ver with new content
Well in case the public version is at some point indeed discontinued, I might buy the game but not before it is released, that seems to never work out well, lmao. You got a point though either way. :LOL:

It's true that development seems to be pretty slow, admittedly I haven't played the new version yet, so no idea how much was added, but going from version 0.1.7 to 0.1.8 doesn't sound like there's gonna be too much. Especially since basically every scene has to be done 4 times to account for all possible combinations.

AstroKaen

Creator of Monster XXXperiment
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
and that update will be members only, and will have to wait for public version next year again.
Creator here, I usually release a new public version with every member version release. The next update is members only first because it's the first release of our beta and we want to release to those supporting us monetarily, to screen for any bugs or issues before we release it to the masses.

Reactions: ejmuerte

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Updates are pretty slow on the game. Obviously we don't make enough funding to fund the entire team to work on this game full time. So many people have full time jobs and other things they do to make money on the side to pay the bills.

We're committed to seeing this project through to completion and hopefully after the changes we made with the beta we can release new versions with new content more frequently.

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Well in case the public version is at some point indeed discontinued, I might buy the game but not before it is released, that seems to never work out well, lmao. You got a point though either way. :LOL:

It's true that development seems to be pretty slow, admittedly I haven't played the new version yet, so no idea how much was added, but going from version 0.1.7 to 0.1.8 doesn't sound like there's gonna be too much. Especially since basically every scene has to be done 4 times to account for all possible combinations.
Yes the public version will be discontinued eventually but for now there will be one.

And like I said in a previous post development is mainly slow because none of the members of my team can just work on this project as a full time job, the studio doesn't have the funding for it.

With the new beta version we've been working on we're hoping to alleviate that so that after the beta release we can add new content more frequently and regularly throughout the year until project completion.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yes the public version will be discontinued eventually but for now there will be one.

And like I said in a previous post development is mainly slow because none of the members of my team can just work on this project as a full time job, the studio doesn't have the funding for it.

With the new beta version we've been working on we're hoping to alleviate that so that after the beta release we can add new content more frequently and regularly throughout the year until project completion.
Depending on how close to final release that is just waiting for that certainly would also be an option once that time arrives. Will you release the game on steam as well?

Development being slow for that reason is fair enough, also the art and everything seems pretty high quality so I would expect it to take quite a decent amount of time to bring everything to life. :)

For now I'm just happy that there is a new version and the game moves forward, it's very cute and hot, as far as the interaction with the monstrous characters go. :giggle: Story also isn't bad at all in my opinion.

Reactions: AstroKaen
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes