Unity Monsters Abyss: Operation [v2.1] [Wataru Nagai Magic Cave Tei]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

assartha

Jul 12, 2019
Been waiting for this for over 2 years now, hopefully the final release will come out soon.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Huh. This thing finally got an official demo? I was wondering about when that was going to happen...

Been following this for a while, but Google TL and DeepL only help so much in understanding the progress, especially since I'm not paying on ci-en. Can't wait for the full thing to come out.

That said, for people who don't know the artist. Nagai Wataru is ALL about monsters, tentacles, soft-vore and corruption. If you're expecting anything 'normal' or 'vanilla', I recommend looking for a different game, because this one is unlikely to have anything of the sort.

Though he has been dabbling in some other things from what I've seen, this one seems to have a pretty specific focus.

Odds are I'll just grab it in Japanese as soon as I can find a stable version when the full game comes out.
What are you saying? Tentacles aren't normal?!

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Been following for some time on ci-en, yeah this is gonna be a good game for sure when fully released, hoping to see lots of content, the MC is just too cute and sexy !! x)

O kurwa

May 26, 2018
I feel like I've seen this artist's work because I've seen similar outfit with exact artstyle and details on certain n web. Great potential

Reactions: ZHQ

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
So I run this in a sandbox, a few minutes in an .exe starts named 'commonprotocol.executor.exe'
I immediately closed it. I don't know what it is or what it's trying to do but 'no thanks'.

• Angry
Reactions: zensei

flamenado111

May 13, 2018
Does anyone have the animations/mp4 files with the pink haired girl 1-6? I have 1 and 3 and am currently slowly downloading 4. But I can't seem to find the rest.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
its just a trial version right now some things dont work or are placeholders. A version number over 1.0 for a demo is very weird imo
Ahha... no wonder if some buttons did'nt work; huge thanks for info!

Also, the 'Machine Poetry' system apparently given up traslating at some point:
"I do'nt know what to make of this."

Heckerman

Jun 26, 2020
Anyone knows if this version (or future version) has humanoid event rape/combat rape? Just vanilla rape or futanari, demon/magician that spawns tentacles doesn't count.
From what i've seen on the ci-en, the 'Awakened person' type enemies that appear in the 3rd area are more or less humanoid, 2 of 3 of their forms which having scenes like what you described, while the third might, though its heavily implied to be tail vore - it hasn't exactly been revealed.
The two i've mentioned seem to have at least part of their scenes posted to ci-en, though i haven't found them anywhere.
There's also 3 other teased enemies that are humanoid, though don't necessarily have the 'vanilla rape or futanari' - 2 forms of lamia and a succubus pair as the final boss...? The lamia has 'constriction and cunnilingus' and I'm doubtful that last two will have any person-on-person scenes ;considering this artist, it'll probably be a lot more tentacles and more of that 'semi-vore' stuff.

Unknown Squid

Oct 6, 2017
That said, for people who don't know the artist. Nagai Wataru is ALL about monsters, tentacles, soft-vore and corruption.
I should look the artist up. Our interests seem to be on the same page. And he certainly delivers in terms of art/animation quality.

The game aspect here feels somewhat lacking, but does still have some potential. The main gripe I have with things like this, is when the difference between success or failure is litterally just the player choosing whether to get caught or not. I'm sure for some people, being able to freely access the H-Content yet also skip past things when they prefer has it's appeal. But personally I always find it a lot more exciting when there's some degree of immersive risk management and unpredictability to things. Helps add roleplay value and tension.

Reactions: TJ412
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes