Unity Monsters Abyss: Operation [v2.1] [Wataru Nagai Magic Cave Tei]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

O kurwa

May 26, 2018

The way I understand it, the dev added a few new animations in the latest paid version
Yeah, seems like the dev finished moving and can start working again. ver 1.1 have 2 new enemies, 1 vore and 1 very buggy one called "the awakened". There's also some game mechanics changes but idk what it actually does.

Narnajas

Oct 2, 2017
Just hoping there's a hero who's willing to post the update, been watching this creator for a WHILE and god damn hits just right.

Jul 9, 2020
Holy heck, operating this kind of game with mouse? really? UI is all over the place too...
I hope it gets better, it looks promising honestly

Viggoboy1998

Sep 6, 2021
Your god has heard your prayers and has decided to give you salvation.

I think this should have working MTL. (ReiPatcher)

For anyone expecting loads of new content, it's sadly just the boss fight (Vore, swallowing, aphrodisiac gas) when heading down the spiral which I assume will eventually lead to Stage 2. There's also new bugs and i've had to restart this version twice because it softlocked when playing or reaching the ends of some conversations.

O kurwa

May 26, 2018
Your god has heard your prayers and has decided to give you salvation.

Monster Abyss Operation June Update

I think this should have working MTL. (ReiPatcher)

For anyone expecting loads of new content, it's sadly just the boss fight (Vore, swallowing, aphrodisiac gas) when heading down the spiral which I assume will eventually lead to Stage 2. There's also new bugs and i've had to restart this version twice because it softlocked when playing or reaching the ends of some conversations.
I saw some content related to 'the awakened', have you seen anything related to it? Or maybe some hidden mechanic that requires you to get your magic sucked?

btw thanks for the upload

O kurwa

May 26, 2018
This is what I got from deepL from translating a portion of the update post 1656955464942.png
I need to find out more what this is about.

So, apparently this is a level 2 awakened man
1656955802392.png
and this is level 1 (right) with mind breaker (left)
1656956168029.png
translation for the text:
1656956238545.png
So he appears on stage 3, but we are only at the end of stage 1, not sure if there's a way to skip to him in the newest 1.1 update or if if this simply mean the assets are in the game.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
Holy shit I didn't think this was an upcoming game. The animations are really nice and I thought these were just animations and I didn't follow the creator's Ci-En after a few times until now that I was thinking there is no way this isn't gonna become a game.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Here is the reupload, but i only have the JP version Pixeldrain

Now if someone could reupload the MTL, that would be great
I'm pretty sure the BepInEx autotranslator should do the job fine.

I don't know when I'll have the time to run the whole game and get a translation, but if it doens't get posted when I'm done, I'll do it myself.

Dawnstars

Oct 25, 2022
So I've downloaded both 1.2 and 1.3, and they both, especially 1.3 tent to get stuck really often. Especially against the awakened man in 1.3 Is there any way around this, or is the demo just really bugged?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes