Unity Monsters Abyss: Operation [v2.1] [Wataru Nagai Magic Cave Tei]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

KyKiske69

Feb 21, 2021
Can someone give a download to the scene shown here I believe it's in version 1.3 against the awakened man or something

Last edited:

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Game is incredibly broken, only option that works on the main menu is play and once in game the character sprite is freaking out.

Heckerman

Jun 26, 2020
Yeah, the game has always had some softlocking glitches, with sprites not loading in, or hit animations looping endlessly; and there isn't even an 'exit to title' in the pause menu, the only working things are audio sliders... if even those.
I don't think the other menu options were ever meant to work - these have always been bare bones demos of an already bare bones game. Options and loading isn't really necessary when each demo is just one fully opened floor.

Is there even a way to switch to English in this version? None of the buttons in the options menu seem to do anything.
There is no official english version. There never was, either, to my knowledge, and I cant recall hearing plans about an english translation.
The game is made in unity though, so XUnity Autotranslator should work fine, though some text can take a bit to TL.

Dawnstars

Oct 25, 2022
Is it possible to get the mating press animation in 2.1, or just the bearhug one? Assuming the game doesn't crash or freeze first.

Same as always, it gets to the h-animation, but then things just stop. Freeze completely. Maybe I'll just forget about this project until the game is finished, if it ever gets to a finished state. It's more than mildly annoying that we've been unable to see even one version that doesn't bug out so far. I really like the animations, main character etc, but man.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes