Unity Monsters Abyss: Operation [v2.1] [Wataru Nagai Magic Cave Tei]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Did you use setup reipatcher and autotranslator? You gotta do that for it to work.
Options and Extra have no function yet.
May I suggest to use BepInEx autotranslator and not reipatcher? Reipatcher alters important gamefiles to inject itself in the game, I higly suggest to not use it in general, especially in a game that is alredy unstable with the original files.

Reactions: Errende

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
How to get to more animations in this build? I only get those two "bearhugs", masturbation scene and that dark blue tentacle monster in two areas (one of which freezes when I do anything after escaping it). Is there a way to get to more animations or is this build just made to show those new ones?

DerpyBarnOwl

May 24, 2017
How to get to more animations in this build? I only get those two "bearhugs", masturbation scene and that dark blue tentacle monster in two areas (one of which freezes when I do anything after escaping it). Is there a way to get to more animations or is this build just made to show those new ones?
Those are just the ones for this build. This build is intended to show Area 2, whilst there is a previous build for Area 1.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
When do you think the next update hits?
Also, has this guy made other games, or are those just mockup animations with health bars, etc.?

Last edited:
Reactions: ASDFGMAG

O kurwa

May 26, 2018
When do you think the next update hits?
Also, has this guy made other games, or are those just mockup animations with health bars, etc.?
they have made animations with health bars, as far as games go this one is the 1st iirc (well you can take a look on their dlsite page)

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
The real hero is the one making the game, we're just waiting for them to release an update
Mar dan an update I prefer a fully working game instead. X3
Where theres not many bugs, and game haves a clear option between chapter 1 and chapter 2, instead of having to jump between two different game version folders. >w<

Last edited:

Heckerman

Jun 26, 2020
If I'm reading the ci-en post from today right, we'll be getting a trial update in October?
Following the release of the new manga, they'll be doing animations relating to their older doujins from July to September, then returning to Monsters Abyss and updating the trial version... Apparently. Things might get delayed, who knows.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
We need a hero! :KEK:
Holy crap those spiders double whammy looks better than any doujin games I had ever seen...

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes