Unity Monsters Abyss: Operation [v2.1] [Wataru Nagai Magic Cave Tei]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

WungusBungus

Oct 8, 2022
Is it possible to get the mating press animation in 2.1, or just the bearhug one? Assuming the game doesn't crash or freeze first.

Same as always, it gets to the h-animation, but then things just stop. Freeze completely. Maybe I'll just forget about this project until the game is finished, if it ever gets to a finished state. It's more than mildly annoying that we've been unable to see even one version that doesn't bug out so far. I really like the animations, main character etc, but man.
Lose most of your health to the ryona punch attack and then let him bear hug you. Should drop your health to 0 and then switch to the mating press.

Dawnstars

Oct 25, 2022
Lose most of your health to the ryona punch attack and then let him bear hug you. Should drop your health to 0 and then switch to the mating press.
Knowing what to do helps, thank you. But the problem is the game freezes on the hug part, every single time. I've lost count the number of times I've gotten to that part only to have to do it all over again. It's agony.

I'd ask if someone could just record the mating press part so i know it's actually there, if anyone can even get to it? Or is it something on my end that keeps it from happening?

WungusBungus

Oct 8, 2022
Knowing what to do helps, thank you. But the problem is the game freezes on the hug part, every single time. I've lost count the number of times I've gotten to that part only to have to do it all over again. It's agony.

I'd ask if someone could just record the mating press part so i know it's actually there, if anyone can even get to it? Or is it something on my end that keeps it from happening?
When you say freeze, do you mean it instantly crashes or the animation perpetually loops? If it's the latter case, just don't hit the fast forward button. I've never had this issue (and didn't when I got to the mating press) so it sounds like it's something on your end regardless.

Reactions: beppemistero

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
When you say freeze, do you mean it instantly crashes or the animation perpetually loops? If it's the latter case, just don't hit the fast forward button. I've never had this issue (and didn't when I got to the mating press) so it sounds like it's something on your end regardless.
^ this, the fast forward button tends to fuck up with the animations since forever with this game. Use it wisely.

Dawnstars

Oct 25, 2022
Everything just stops. I can open the menu for some reason, but the animations stop working until i start it up again. I guess it's just on my end then, which blows. No idea what would cause it. And it happens regardless if i use or don't use the fast forward button, so i really don't know. Guess I'll just hope the full release works. Whenever that's out.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I kinda wish dis game was in 3D though. :3

Here. 2 new enemies, Bearhugman and the female version, 3rd and 1st options in the lime top area.
Heckerman Is the V2.1 game supposed to be buggy AF?
Because it breaks every time in Large Cavity>State if large (3rd option from top down), where U get surprise trap of a bug creature and escape to fight it...

Last edited:

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I kinda wish dis game was in 3D though. :3

Heckerman Is the V2.1 game supposed to be buggy AF?
Because it breaks every time in Large Cavity>State if large (3rd option from top down), where U get surprise trap of a bug creature and escape to fight it...
Why? The previous alpha versions weren't buggy AF?

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Man, the art is amazing but I feel like this needs a guide just for navigating to each scene through the bugs lmao.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I mean, this has apparently been in dev for years and what we mainly have to see at the moment is an extremely broken demo, so I highly doubt that.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
The main Menu buttons for 'OPTION' and 'EXTRA' do not respond at all. The game is entirely in japanese. Anyone has a similar issue?

Poto_coxino

Mar 12, 2019
I have been gettin problems with translating it to ENg :( simply cant click neither on "options" nor "extra" Help plz

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes