Unity Monsters Abyss: Operation [v2.1] [Wataru Nagai Magic Cave Tei]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

DemonSealer

Jun 26, 2017
So I've downloaded both 1.2 and 1.3, and they both, especially 1.3 tent to get stuck really often. Especially against the awakened man in 1.3 Is there any way around this, or is the demo just really bugged?
It's bugged, apparently the dev is supposed to fix it some time according to DeepL, but who knows when a fix will really come out, after all the bugs in 1.2 stayed all the way till we got 1.3

Dawnstars

Oct 25, 2022
It's bugged, apparently the dev is supposed to fix it some time according to DeepL, but who knows when a fix will really come out, after all the bugs in 1.2 stayed all the way till we got 1.3
Well that's a shame. Game is basically unplayable in it's current state. 1.3 is somehow worse than 1.2 when it comes to bugs.

O kurwa

May 26, 2018
So v2.0 is out(?) but it doesn't include the 1.0-1.3?
from what I understand 2.0 is basically trial version for the next floor of the map and thus won't have 1.3 contents. kinda weird but sort of make sense when you realise how buggy all these alpha versions have been

O kurwa

May 26, 2018
also I just want to ramble a bit about the missed opportunity here. When she got raped with intact clothes the suit should act as condom, instead there's just a conveniently shaped hole that doesn't exist normally.

Reactions: beppemistero

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
also I just want to ramble a bit about the missed opportunity here. When she got raped with intact clothes the suit should act as condom, instead there's just a conveniently shaped hole that doesn't exist normally.
As far as I've noticed, he does that in every animation he creates. Maybe a weird and particular fetish?

alimagno619

Nov 9, 2018
Well 2.0 Trial is up with the new enemies, but yeah, older enemies are taken out atm.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Yea would be cool if someone uploaded it. Im quite curious about this one. Normally not into these kinds of games, but the animation is really good and I like the monster designs, very creative and horror.

Dawnstars

Oct 25, 2022
Appreciate the share. Though i wish they'd release a build that didn't glitch out or freeze if you just look at it wrong. Trying to play this has been nothing but insufferable.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Appreciate the share. Though i wish they'd release a build that didn't glitch out or freeze if you just look at it wrong. Trying to play this has been nothing but insufferable.
Probably to be expected in a game still under active developement.

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
V2.0 is a mess 1 boss fight nothing else game crashs not good, hope for full game soon

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
V2.0 is a mess 1 boss fight nothing else game crashs not good, hope for full game soon
The reason for that is because its just a small version made to highlight the new enemy(s) that is detached from "full" Dev-Build that is being worked on, so bugs are to be expected.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes