Unity Monsters Abyss: Operation [v2.1] [Wataru Nagai Magic Cave Tei]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
May I suggest to use BepInEx autotranslator and not reipatcher? Reipatcher alters important gamefiles to inject itself in the game, I higly suggest to not use it in general, especially in a game that is alredy unstable with the original files.
In that case, can I get downloads for the previous versions with BepinEx Autotranslator installed?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
In that case, can I get downloads for the previous versions with BepinEx Autotranslator installed?
Which version U want? >w>
I got V1.2 (mar stable dan V2), V2.0 (Sum times breaks), V2.2 (Untest and can put either Reipatcher or BepinEx Autotranslator into it). :3

Also note, I've been using Reipatcher on a lot of Unity games and I hardly know any issues so far. >w>

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Which version U want? >w>
I got V1.2 (mar stable dan V2), V2.0 (Sum times breaks), V2.2 (Untest and can put either Reipatcher or BepinEx Autotranslator into it). :3

Also note, I've been using Reipatcher on a lot of Unity games and I hardly know any issues so far. >w>
I guess all of them would be great, if it means better stability
Thanks heaps, I'm not sure how to install BepinEx, you see

Edit: In the mean time, though
Holy shit that spider babe..
InstaNut

Last edited:

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Just to confirm, are these animations not in V2.2? (or any previous version)

It shows an animated preview in the article but I can't find them after trying every option. They don't show up in the V2.2 changelog post so I'm guessing they aren't in but wanted to be sure.

Reactions: wibanbandit

Skarinne

Aug 14, 2022
Just to confirm, are these animations not in V2.2? (or any previous version)

It shows an animated preview in the article but I can't find them after trying every option. They don't show up in the V2.2 changelog post so I'm guessing they aren't in but wanted to be sure.
this is the list of all the events with the location stated underneath

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
The best way is to install bepinex yourself, otherwise unforseen errors could arise. It's not hard, just drop the files in the .exe folder, run the game once so it can generate the necessary directories, and then drop the autotranslator into the BepinEx plugin folder.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
The best way is to install bepinex yourself, otherwise unforseen errors could arise. It's not hard, just drop the files in the .exe folder, run the game once so it can generate the necessary directories, and then drop the autotranslator into the BepinEx plugin folder.
Don't worry BepInEx is pretty robust, I make sure 2 install the correct bit version and the compatibility for the two different types of Unity CSharp layouts, then just simply import the correct UnityXTranslator dat goes with dat BepInEx and it should work without any major errors or fails although the plugin/tool DOES NOT translate image with Japanese text on it to let U all know. >w>
I'll upload all three versions I got of them when I get done translating "Nightmare Knight" game. X3

Reactions: beppemistero

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Don't worry BepInEx is pretty robust, I make sure 2 install the correct bit version and the compatibility for the two different types of Unity CSharp layouts, then just simply import the correct UnityXTranslator dat goes with dat BepInEx and it should work without any major errors or fails although the plugin/tool DOES NOT translate image with Japanese text on it to let U all know. >w>
I'll upload all three versions I got of them when I get done translating "Nightmare Knight" game. X3
Honestly, I'm a little dumb.
An update for another game I downloaded from here came with BepInEx (pre installed) and instructions, and I still just couldn't make heads or tails of what to do or where to put things, the uploader would just keep repeating "just follow the instructions" without elaborating, so I had to wait for someone else to upload it with everything set up.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I see, so this is one of those garbage translation jobs where they just decided to use a secondary program to attempt to translate the game during play. Lazy bastards should actually translate the game, or leave it for someone else who will do a proper job of translating. In case it wasn't obvious, I am not getting anything translated when I run the game.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I see, so this is one of those garbage translation jobs where they just decided to use a secondary program to attempt to translate the game during play. Lazy bastards should actually translate the game, or leave it for someone else who will do a proper job of translating. In case it wasn't obvious, I am not getting anything translated when I run the game.
Excuse you
They didn't translate it at all, nor are they responsible for the third party autotranslation software that the game's bundled with.
They may decide to translate it sometime in the future, so until then, this is all we have, and it's a whole lot damn better than no translation at all.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Honestly, I'm a little dumb.
An update for another game I downloaded from here came with BepInEx (pre installed) and instructions, and I still just couldn't make heads or tails of what to do or where to put things, the uploader would just keep repeating "just follow the instructions" without elaborating, so I had to wait for someone else to upload it with everything set up.
NP, for meh its as simple as legos. X3
Just got done with dat image translation of dat one game (didn't translate the tutorial images because most people just presses CTRL or SHIFT or SPAM [Z] Key 2 skip it). >w<

If U want I can write a decent manual on how to install BepInEX if U want? ?w?
1697521325960.png

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Just tried the 2.2 out and O GAWD, it got even mar bugs LUL. X3
1697527230099.png

And Untamed Since 2.2 is HUGE FILE, I'll just repack the BepInEx into a zip and U just extract and then cut and paste the folders and files into game folder. :3 Will try 2 upload my collection soona s I can find a file sharing size dat allows 10GB uploads and no need for registrations. X3

Last edited:
Reactions: wibanbandit

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Just tried the 2.2 out and O GAWD, it got even mar bugs LUL. X3
I just have all three of them separately.
They've got bugs even before you put the auto translation in?
Since 2.2 is HUGE FILE, I'll just repack the BepInEx into a zip and U just extract and then cut and paste the folders and files into game folder.
Sounds good, then I can put it in all three folders

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes