HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
holy CRAP level 3 might be the single worst level Ive ever played in an H game. Like there's so much wrong with it. the dumb blade on the switch is way too fast and you have to die a shit ton to get a feel of the pattern and when you do it still takes forever to get the block high enough to be walkable AND it feels inconsistent . Then the wolf enemy is way too big to completely jump over while also being at the end of a narrow path. Then you get to the OTHER switch which is even worse since it's out of sight in front of a pit not letting you even SEE where the blade to avoid damage . But hey there's a check point right before right ? yeah , but it's fucking useless since it only specifically only works with water for some reason. Then you somehow luck your way past that and there are canons right behind a door you can't see coming and sometimes you will spawn inside a canonball and take damage. And if you fall down the water here you spawn back at like the first third of the level. Also this level will sometimes get stuck loading forever and somehow restarting the level from the menu is faster than waiting out respawning anyway ???

Reactions: AboodWael

RAY3DH

thinker at times
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
holy CRAP level 3 might be the single worst level Ive ever played in an H game. Like there's so much wrong with it. the dumb blade on the switch is way too fast and you have to die a shit ton to get a feel of the pattern and when you do it still takes forever to get the block high enough to be walkable AND it feels inconsistent . Then the wolf enemy is way too big to completely jump over while also being at the end of a narrow path. Then you get to the OTHER switch which is even worse since it's out of sight in front of a pit not letting you even SEE where the blade to avoid damage . But hey there's a check point right before right ? yeah , but it's fucking useless since it only specifically only works with water for some reason. Then you somehow luck your way past that and there are canons right behind a door you can't see coming and sometimes you will spawn inside a canonball and take damage. And if you fall down the water here you spawn back at like the first third of the level. Also this level will sometimes get stuck loading forever and somehow restarting the level from the menu is faster than waiting out respawning anyway ???
Hello, thanks for the feedback, I am fixing all those problems.
I hope to upload the update when I have something more about the game, so it's not just about fixing bugs.

for now I suggest not stressing over that level and wait a few days for the update

Oct 25, 2018
Hello, thanks for the feedback, I am fixing all those problems.
I hope to upload the update when I have something more about the game, so it's not just about fixing bugs.

for now I suggest not stressing over that level and wait a few days for the update
I've played the level for a total of like 2 hours now lol, it feels wose than kaizo mario, and i like playing those!

RAY3DH

thinker at times
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I've played the level for a total of like 2 hours now lol, it feels wose than kaizo mario, and i like playing those!
I'm glad you like it, I just uploaded an improvement.
The way of playing has been changed, now the enemies deal damage and take time.
H scenes are obtained by reaching hearts, and are spent satisfying monsters, with the escape key they are canceled but penalized over time.
it became somewhat easier and the unfair years were reduced.
Some aesthetic improvements in the menus.
goodbye to gore.

If you want to support the development of this game and more in the future, join Patreon and create a great community.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
an absolute vast majority of us dislike gore lol
I know, but some of us do. And many devs actually choose to have an option to disable gore.

It isn't uncommon to see games with a gore filter off. And hell, many games add filters to most of their weird kinks, like scat and futa.

Reactions: ChouUn

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
I know, but some of us do. And many devs actually choose to have an option to disable gore.

It isn't uncommon to see games with a gore filter off. And hell, many games add filters to most of their weird kinks, like scat and futa.
Idk much about guro fetishes but like , it felt out of place ? Everything else is cute and cartoony but she randomly just explodes into a bloody pile . Not even a focus on it , it was pretty much just a tf2 gib . I think it’s a good change overall tbh .

RAY3DH

thinker at times
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I actually also think it's better now if it was out of place.
maybe the next game will be a dark action platformer like alice.
or a kawaii rpg you never know XD Captura de pantalla 2023-09-06 231237.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: odynson and BaDante

RAY3DH

thinker at times
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
If you can update it, there is already a new version:

Reactions: catsdino

ohohuoui9o

Dec 23, 2021
i enter lv 4 but it warps me back to the map
i completed lv 1-3 in the previous version
do i have to do it again? :(

RAY3DH

thinker at times
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
i enter lv 4 but it warps me back to the map
i completed lv 1-3 in the previous version
do i have to do it again? :(
Hello, if you have played the previous one, I think you have to go through 3 again so that it is saved that 3 is already achieved. I will keep this in mind for next time.

If there is a freezing problem when loading the h scenes, it is due to a saving error that I had in the previous version, so with F9 you can delete everything but you will have to start over. Do this only if you have a freezing problem, otherwise it is not necessary.

Reactions: BaDante

ohohuoui9o

Dec 23, 2021
Hello, if you have played the previous one, I think you have to go through 3 again so that it is saved that 3 is already achieved. I will keep this in mind for next time.

If there is a freezing problem when loading the h scenes, it is due to a saving error that I had in the previous version, so with F9 you can delete everything but you will have to start over. Do this only if you have a freezing problem, otherwise it is not necessary.
I completed lv 3 again in the latest version and it still warps me back...
wait do you mean 1-3 ;-;
oh nvm i didn't install the latest version...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: catsdino

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Give me more details of the problem, at level 1.
I don't know what you want me to tell you. I can walk around on the world map, I can enter the house, but no 'Start Level' prompt appears when I walk over Level 1 and no button on the keyboard forces me to enter.

RAY3DH

thinker at times
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I don't know what you want me to tell you. I can walk around on the world map, I can enter the house, but no 'Start Level' prompt appears when I walk over Level 1 and no button on the keyboard forces me to enter.
When you are close to the button, it will start moving, left click on the mouse or space bar.
Before it was the same as the house but it was annoying that when I passed by it was activated only then it was changed to be manual

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
When you are close to the button, it will start moving, left click on the mouse or space bar.
Before it was the same as the house but it was annoying that when I passed by it was activated only then it was changed to be manual
"I can walk around on the world map, I can enter the house, but no 'Start Level' prompt appears when I walk over Level 1 and no button on the keyboard forces me to enter."

RAY3DH

thinker at times
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
"I can walk around on the world map, I can enter the house, but no 'Start Level' prompt appears when I walk over Level 1 and no button on the keyboard forces me to enter."
I just uploaded another version, I hope it solves the problem

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes