Ariyana

May 13, 2018
I just uploaded another version, I hope it solves the problem
OK, so here's what is happening now:

-Game loads in house.
-Click Globe to enter world map.
-Node in front of the House is Blue, can press Space bar on it to enter the House.
-Node for Level 1, and all other levels, is black. No button on the keyboard allows me to enter level 1.

RAY3DH

thinker at times
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
OK, so here's what is happening now:

-Game loads in house.
-Click Globe to enter world map.
-Node in front of the House is Blue, can press Space bar on it to enter the House.
-Node for Level 1, and all other levels, is black. No button on the keyboard allows me to enter level 1.
Hello, I am modifying the saving system.

or

Last edited:

Somelamename

Jun 9, 2018
just played the new demo! sadly doesnt do much to solve existing issues with the game

the game still has annoying levels, an annoying life system and now an annoying coin system.
the coin system isnt all that bad im just mad that they made the gallery cost 50 coin PER use.

finding hearts to get the gallery animations is a good idea imo, the only issue is that the game
doesnt give the animation to you if you die or reset you have to finish the level after collecting it

talking about level completion, completing a level doesnt reset you life counter to the default value.
so if you die a 1 life, you are stuck with one until finishing another level. if the devs wishes to keep this,
id say to remove the gallery fee and add something in the overworld to buy more lives

the checkpoints kinda suck, there are very few through out the levels and they only serve as a respawn
point after falling out of bounds + if you fall all the way down, if theres no water near by you have no way
to get back up to that checkpoint

some of the old sex scenes with the goblins and the orc have this annoying sound that i think is supposed to
be the sound of the dick doing its thing but it sounds nothing like that and id like an option to mute that and
the heartbeat atleast in the gallery.

the gallery also just makes you play the sex minigame thats ingame witch kinda defeats the purpose of the gallery. it be fun if you could just control the camera and everything else

overall i think this game has potential the dev just needs to stop trying to stretch the time of the game by adding unfair difficulty and all that and a few QoL's here and there would be cool to see

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MoonBunny-0.07.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Martinstan

Mar 27, 2018
This is one of the worst games I have ever played. I should have listened to everyone else. Even with cheating infinite time and lives I still struggled on some parts. The gallery is also not worth it. You cannot move the camera and you have to keep tapping the button to get it to change preset camera angles. Oh and of course you have to pay coins to see the scenes in the gallery again.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
It's time for me to finally play this and give my assessment. The anger here is making me curious.

RAY3DH

thinker at times
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
just played the new demo! sadly doesnt do much to solve existing issues with the game...
working on next update:
The minimum lives will always be 2+1 when starting the level.
The galleries will only be unlocked after finishing the level.
The gallery will cost 5 coins.
Goodbye to annoying sound.
The gallery will continue with the minigame but you will be able to control the camera.
store in the miniworld.

RAY3DH

thinker at times
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I only see small, one-armed ones around here, the truth is that I prove that each level can be completed in 2 minutes or less.

Even so, in future updates I will lower the difficulty. baby mode

Reactions: sgtmike6

sgtmike6

Aug 3, 2018
I only see small, one-armed ones around here, the truth is that I prove that each level can be completed in 2 minutes or less.

sorry so many complainers and haters for an early development game

Reactions: brunobernard

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018

Please don't stop developing this game, it's actually amazing, these guys complaining just have a serious SKILL ISSUE. lmao

Reactions: catsdino

myersm1993`

Nov 17, 2017
Please don't stop developing this game, it's actually amazing, these guys complaining just have a serious SKILL ISSUE. lmao
We're here to jerk off, not play a challenging game. this isn't a difficult game but there's "hentai game" difficulty and "regular game" difficulty.

RAY3DH

thinker at times
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Thanks for the support, I want to tell you that the project is moving forward, just a little delayed by Christmas and the new RPG project I'm working on simultaneously.
I have vacation in January and I hope to spend several weeks in a row getting everything ready.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I gave this game a try, I have to say having to pay to view scenes in the gallery(every single time) is a little silly. The game being challenging is fine however it needs some fine tuning on some spots if you are going to do that. For example sliding should be on the same button as jumping. It makes no sense to have it be tied to another button if you are going to also have that button do an action like dancing. Getting hit also has very little feedback in this game. I think it should change a little bit.

Secondly the camera does need some work. It does not lock onto the player well enough at all. The animation may also need some work for the sex animations. Most of them end abruptly for some reason or the genitals don't line up at all (make some shape keys or something). A lot of the time you cannot loop on specific points. Having to mash a button does nothing for the player since it is not really a test of skill or anything. Why not have it be button combinations instead?

Third, for the gallery, it should be looping each state of the sex animations instead of just the same thing you get when you run into hearts.

As far as gameplay goes once again, I have to say the fact that sharks push you back like water is pointless. At that point you may as well just kill the player since you get a massive time loss for not just restarting after getting hit since you are now back at a checkpoint but all the obstacles are in your way and you have less hp. Some level design is a bit sketchy if you ask me also. There are points where you are able to take multiple paths only for one path to be completely inacessable till you hit an unmarked item or sign. I found this to just be more annoying than making me think wow maybe it's somewhere else.

I also would like to say I see zero purpose for the flag checkpoints if dying makes you restart the level anyways. The most dangerous things in this game are not falling off the stage so perhaps you should rework the death system. I also find it strange that sometimes an enemy will just hit you and other times they will grapple you.

Rant is getting a bit long but those are my two cents. My only other recommendations is since you get currency in this game, maybe it should allow more custom options like eye colors, hairs and fur colors maybe.

That's my 2cents about this game. Looking forward to when we can do a moon level with this bunny. Thanks for reading.

RAY3DH

thinker at times
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I'm working on the update, I hope to have it ready by the end of the month, with new scenes and sex toys. For now it is better not to play it so as not to get frustrated XD

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I'm working on the update, I hope to have it ready by the end of the month, with new scenes and sex toys. For now it is better not to play it so as not to get frustrated XD
Good to hear. I did clear all content from this version so I am looking forward to the new one.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes