3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Fuckrad

Jan 25, 2020
eyy, is it possible to replace dialog in this game? For the life of me I can't find a text string or anything like that using Undertale mod tool.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Do U have to reload a save everytime you get raped? XwX
yup
Dats annoying. TwT
hell no brother! that's how it should be!

XD
haha
i'm half joking
to each their own
but personally i've always liked this format, GOR is the best, and the game is also fun so i don't have an issue replaying small segments or something
if i lost a BIG chunk of progress and the game was unfun then yea i'd probably dislike it but this isn't the case as save spots are not that far apart and well, i also like the gameplay

but if it's not your thing then it's fine like i said to each their own

Reactions: Artix0

TempyBoy69_2

Mar 31, 2023
yup

hell no brother! that's how it should be!

XD
haha
i'm half joking
to each their own
but personally i've always liked this format, GOR is the best, and the game is also fun so i don't have an issue replaying small segments or something
if i lost a BIG chunk of progress and the game was unfun then yea i'd probably dislike it but this isn't the case as save spots are not that far apart and well, i also like the gameplay

but if it's not your thing then it's fine like i said to each their own
What are some good games like this with or without game over rape. Took me a minute to figure GOR out .

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I prefer game over rape when UR HP hits rock bottom. :3
Although personally I like 2 just look at the facials (facial fetisher). X3

Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I prefer game over rape when UR HP hits rock bottom. :3
Although personally I like 2 just look at the facials (facial fetisher). X3
yeah i like GOR like that too
in earlier versions this game used to feature a segment where your HP started dropping until it reached 0, with no escape, then the h-scene played or well it was just the cumshot at that time
but i wish that feature wasn't removed
small details like that add a lot to the experience

thenoob1232

Apr 6, 2020
I was playing a Sasha and I am just stuck after the Arrowhead. What am I even supposed to do. The arrowhead it self tells me nothing about how I am suppose to use it?

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes