HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Uh oh... Sarah blocked my phone number, don't know why... :oops:
I checked out the route: "I don't want any girl/woman." Works fine. ^^
I like the story, well done.(y)

Reactions: thengineer

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
ok just finished this and really enjoyed it .. bit rushed i some places but overall great story and having the choice of dramatic or not was great idea anyway looking forward to more keep up the fantastic work(y)

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Uh oh... Sarah blocked my phone number, don't know why... :oops:
I checked out the route: "I don't want any girl/woman." Works fine. ^^
I like the story, well done.(y)
Thank you! That should happen when you don't reply to her messages (until the end) for 2 days in a row. Vanessa will never block you, though

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Well, i see my favorite tag here so gonna have to give it a shot!
Hope you enjoy it!
ok just finished this and really enjoyed it .. bit rushed i some places but overall great story and having the choice of dramatic or not was great idea anyway looking forward to more keep up the fantastic work(y)
Thank you for taking the time to leave a post!

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Thank you! That should happen when you don't reply to her messages (until the end) for 2 days in a row. Vanessa will never block you, though
Yeah, I did this on purpose to see what will happen. No woman likes to be ignored.:whistle: Nicely done.
Vanessa... she seems kind of to be obsessed with the MC. I hope this will not backfire but she sure looks nice. ;)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i finished this game..and i just choose original version..fuck,i will start it back,the death of sister make me feel god damn regret..

Reactions: Zenithtb

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
thengineer
This might be a small thing, but when accessing the phone, the player uses the phone's home button to go back from reading text messages. Would it also be possibe to use that very same button to stop using the phone or am I missing something?

Best regards! :)

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
thengineer
This might be a small thing, but when accessing the phone, the player uses the phone's home button to go back from reading text messages. Would it also be possibe to use that very same button to stop using the phone or am I missing something?

Best regards! :)
Done, tested, felt pretty intuitive. It'll be working like that on the public release, thank you so much for the idea!

Reactions: HorizonD

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Done, tested, felt pretty intuitive. It'll be working like that on the public release, thank you so much for the idea!
You're most welcome! When I was trying to stop using the phone, I clicked all over the phone and when that didn't work, I thought the game had frozen. It was a relief to find that clicking the background worked.

Good luck with your project.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Nice Game! nice Story. I like the Animation and i like the Story...
But...
... after the Sister was killed... the game was killed with her..... because i hate games when someone from the familie forced to die

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
But...
... after the Sister was killed... the game was killed with her..... because i hate games when someone from the familie forced to die
If youve picked the alternative version, she doesnt die

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
But...
Like seriously, "Original Version" and "Alternative version" should be renamed "Hardcore" and "Normal" version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had to replay the game to get that screen. I hope it was worth it.

Last edited:

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Like seriously, "Original Version" and "Alternative version" should be renamed "Hardcore" and "Normal" version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had to replay the game to get that screen. I hope it was worth it.
Actually, it's not a bad idea to rename the versions and be a bit more explicit. I'll probably edit that before I release the public version!

• Love
Reactions: Zenithtb

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Actually, it's not a bad idea to rename the versions and be a bit more explicit. I'll probably edit that before I release the public version!
Suggestions:
"I am a soulless monster" / "I am a normal human"
"I hate girls" / "I love girls, even and especially my sister"
"I want to fuck my sister's corpse but author doesn't allow this option" / "I want to fuck the living body of my sister"
"I made emotional connection - kill that bitch" / "She sounded lovely, I'd like to know more and save her"

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes