4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Suggestions:
"I am a soulless monster" / "I am a normal human"
"I hate girls" / "I love girls, even and especially my sister"
"I want to fuck my sister's corpse but author doesn't allow this option" / "I want to fuck the living body of my sister"
"I made emotional connection - kill that bitch" / "She sounded lovely, I'd like to know more and save her"
Who would even pick the second option in any of those?

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
"I am a normal human"
"I love girls, even and especially my sister"
"I want to fuck the living body of my sister"
"She sounded lovely, I'd like to know more and save her"

Who would even pick the second option in any of those?
Ahem. Not me, SIR!

Reactions: thengineer

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
you sir, even dare to put into details with characters facial expression. even the timing in chatting feels like IRL. I hate it when I can't do the skipping just to know which route are in my favor. but I can't stop play this to see how much you put your effort into. you are a perfectionist dev!

.sorry, I'm not talking about sound and stuff since it became a habit to turn off any sound on any game I played. I'll take a peak later to play this game with sound at max just to see if it as good as the renders and plot.

oh, I'm playing the original version btw. and love it. its an emotional roller-coaster version. it's rare on adult game which usually only focus on fucking anyone on screen.

reminds me of acting lesson. it's tear jerking and can't fapping at all lol

Jun 20, 2018
Hannah might be a problem,she look jealous when MC mentioning about other girls..Sarah,i dont know,she still doesnt know about Michella,Lizzy or Vanessa...Vanessa?hahaha,she is fucking obsessed with MC,i dont think she care about it as long MC still have time for her...in the end,i really hope they have a fucking orgy in MC house,or maybe some of the girl move in to MC house,that house have many room to spare..The house is really big and MC is a fucking billionaire..message room,Room theatre,big pool,big living room..

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
you sir, even dare to put into details with characters facial expression. even the timing in chatting feels like IRL. I hate it when I can't do the skipping just to know which route are in my favor. but I can't stop play this to see how much you put your effort into. you are a perfectionist dev!

.sorry, I'm not talking about sound and stuff since it became a habit to turn off any sound on any game I played. I'll take a peak later to play this game with sound at max just to see if it as good as the renders and plot.

oh, I'm playing the original version btw. and love it. its an emotional roller-coaster version. it's rare on adult game which usually only focus on fucking anyone on screen.

reminds me of acting lesson. it's tear jerking and can't fapping at all lol
Thank you so much for your kind post!!!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Like seriously, "Original Version" and "Alternative version" should be renamed "Hardcore" and "Normal" version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had to replay the game to get that screen. I hope it was worth it.
Indeed Hardcore version she dies and normal version she lives. This would make more sense.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
thengineer loving the game but is there any way you can either change the text color and/or decrease the opacity of the text bar to make it more readable, the white text is very hard to read most of the time. Also for the texting you have to go in and out of the messages to get the new one to show on the screen then they continue on from there just fine, only the first new message each day was doing that to me while playing. Thanks!

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
thengineer loving the game but is there any way you can either change the text color and/or decrease the opacity of the text bar to make it more readable, the white text is very hard to read most of the time. Also for the texting you have to go in and out of the messages to get the new one to show on the screen then they continue on from there just fine, only the first new message each day was doing that to me while playing. Thanks!
Will look into adding a black outline to the text and have it added on the public release coming later today! Will also look into the bug, my texting system is very spaghetti code but hopefully it won't be hard to fix!
Thanks for bringing these issues into my attention!

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes