VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moonlight Sins [Ch. 1-4] [ThEngineer]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Thank you both! I hope you thoroughly enjoy the upcoming chapters!
I most certainly will, and would love a banner made of this game because it's already becoming one of my favs (also please add more Sarah content as she's becoming my favorite LI (not often we get darker skinned women as a potential love interest in these types of games sadly).

Reactions: thengineer

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I most certainly will, and would love a banner made of this game because it's already becoming one of my favs (also please add more Sarah content as she's becoming my favorite LI (not often we get darker skinned women as a potential love interest in these types of games sadly).
That's actually a really good idea, I will try and make one in maybe a few days when I'm less busy! Sarah will definitely get a lot of attention in the early chapters, because that way I can still make sexual content every update without rushing the relationship with the other characters.
Also, I actively searched for diversity in my models (the secretary, Marcella, was supposed to be black, and I also tried some asian models, but sadly, neither worked well in the hdri I use when creating the expressions). Sarah worked wonders, though, and I'm really happy about how she turned out!

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Well, I generally wait a few releases before I try a new game, but seeing how active the dev is...I think I'll go ahead and try this one now.

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I believe I found a small error:

I believe the line should be attributed to Hannah and not the MC.
You're totally right, I don't know how that slipped! I've fixed it, thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
You're totally right, I don't know how that slipped! I've fixed it, thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Not a problem.

Edit: Good job so far. I especially appreciated the Moonlight Sonata at the end of chapter two given the title of the game it was a good fit. Not too thrilled with what happened while it was playing but...oh well. I'm sure the story will tell more.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I forgot to mention, but there will definitely be no more deaths happening. I encourage you to try the next update if you have the will to!
idk man after that last update i was left with a shattered will, broken heart, limp dick. you know the basics :LOL:
i mean what else can you take from me you gonna bang my wife also!? im pretty sure you killed her off to be sadistic towards your fans huh you bastard? you probably laughed when spider-man died!?:ROFLMAO: .... ok jokes aside i got over the heavy hit so yeah i'll wait for next update. good luck to you(y)

RockN'Stomper

Oct 15, 2018
is Chapter 1 combined with chapter 2? I ask cause chapter 1 was the same size as Chapter 2. I do not have Chapter 1

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Not a problem.

Edit: Good job so far. I especially appreciated the Moonlight Sonata at the end of chapter two given the title of the game it was a good fit. Not too thrilled with what happened while it was playing but...oh well. I'm sure the story will tell more.
Thank you for noticing! Yes, it definitely will!
idk man after that last update i was left with a shattered will, broken heart, limp dick. you know the basics :LOL:
i mean what else can you take from me you gonna bang my wife also!? im pretty sure you killed her off to be sadistic towards your fans huh you bastard? you probably laughed when spider-man died!?:ROFLMAO: .... ok jokes aside i got over the heavy hit so yeah i'll wait for next update. good luck to you(y)
Yes, and I also steal other people's chocolate milk, I'm just that evil. And I'm happy to hear that!
is Chapter 1 combined with chapter 2? I ask cause chapter 1 was the same size as Chapter 2. I do not have Chapter 1
Chapter 1 is included in Chapter 2, it should be this link if you're on PC:

Reactions: Skads

RockN'Stomper

Oct 15, 2018
Thank you for noticing! Yes, it definitely will!

Yes, and I also steal other people's chocolate milk, I'm just that evil. And I'm happy to hear that!

Chapter 1 is included in Chapter 2, it should be this link if you're on PC:
Thank you I like the renders and Idea. If I do you'll deserve the even though I can not give much Thanks again

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Still waiting on how to keep the sister from getting killed. Or hopefully that was just a dream.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Still waiting on how to keep the sister from getting killed. Or hopefully that was just a dream.
I kind of hoped that as well, but at least it wasn't like another game that I won't name here where you got heavily invested in the characters first and then were forced to choose between who lived and who died. That one pissed me off so much I stopped playing after that scene.

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I kind of hoped that as well, but at least it wasn't like another game that I won't name here where you got heavily invested in the characters first and then were forced to choose between who lived and who died. That one pissed me off so much I stopped playing after that scene.
I really tried to make this death happen as soon as possible so that the players wouldn't be so invested into the character, but it's still a very important part of the story and it kinda had to happen

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes