VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moonlight Sins [Ch. 1-4] [ThEngineer]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yeah, I've left my patreon open for a couple weeks after I made that post, but now I've temporarily shut it down until I'm ready to release chapter 5 (which will probably be around July).

Anyhow, this isn't full art or anything, but here's Elizabeth's new portrait for the game banner:
View attachment 558483

And here's how her work outfit turned out:
View attachment 558484
View attachment 558485
Wow, she's really, really hot. And so is her outfit. Can't help but had to fantasize about this:
Moonlight Sins - scissors.png

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So I'm guessing there isn't a way to fix the bowling scene and as its stymied me for the past month I have to ask does it even effect the playthrough?

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
No, dont worry, guttering every ball is the real way to play the game
Also, all you gained was one point to spend on phone upgrades, but you shouldnt really need that if you accept the 3 free points you can choose to recieve
if it is not important finish it just take this mini-game out, it is terrible and has zero actual correct feedback or for the love of god put the skip in if that's easier then removing it.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
So I'm guessing there isn't a way to fix the bowling scene and as its stymied me for the past month I have to ask does it even effect the playthrough?
he said earlier that its fine to just gutter ball the whole thing since the point is not needed to get all upgrades, i hope he takes that mini-game out it is one of the worst things i have ever dealt with in a game.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
awww c'mon. we want more hannah. we NEED more hanna <3
Just finished this one:
atticHannah.png
Sorta happy with it!

It's not particularly easy for me to make a build with a skip on it, not because the coding's hard but because there's a lot of stuff I've added for Chapter 5, and some stuff that I'm in the process of changing (such as the affection system), so it's not particularly easy to revert that.
I've been thinking of releasing an improved Chapter 4 though, introducing a lot of the stuff I've been working on (like the new Elizabeth character and a new affection system), with the bowling fixed. Could take a while.
he said earlier that its fine to just gutter ball the whole thing since the point is not needed to get all upgrades, i hope he takes that mini-game out it is one of the worst things i have ever dealt with in a game.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
It's not particularly easy for me to make a build with a skip on it, not because the coding's hard but because there's a lot of stuff I've added for Chapter 5, and some stuff that I'm in the process of changing (such as the affection system), so it's not particularly easy to revert that.
I've been thinking of releasing an improved Chapter 4 though, introducing a lot of the stuff I've been working on (like the new Elizabeth character and a new affection system), with the bowling fixed. Could take a while.
I understand. I eventually just spammed my way through and surprisingly won so yeah...

Enjoyed the game thus far playing the light side...dark was too much so.

Reactions: thengineer

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Reactions: Reifon and Genji
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes