VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moonlight Sins [Ch. 1-4] [ThEngineer]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Projecting your hopes and expectations on some story induced ghost rather than pursuing the dames right in front of you ... I guess it is a tale of how Gamers long for the unrealistic instead of the right then and there ... Play + have fun = relax into this game and take in all its offerings!

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I'm really enjoying this story but I'm pretty bummed about the sister :( . Guess there's not going to be any sexy time between them now I'm really sad lol
I feel similar especially when she seems like such a sweet girl.
I'll probably add a sex scene in the FAR future (at the very end) for the alt version, but it will be a long while till then.

For those who wanna see the Sarah sex animation, you can find it here:
The webm player halts the animation for a bit on every loop though, so it's not as seamless.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I'll probably add a sex scene in the FAR future (at the very end) for the alt version, but it will be a long while till then.

For those who wanna see the Sarah sex animation, you can find it here:
The webm player halts the animation for a bit on every loop though, so it's not as seamless.
Awesome! shes is well like lol you did a good job on making use love her in a short time. I think having little flash backs of her and that naughty sexy time scene will be a just what use sad s.o.b. want lol

Reactions: thengineer

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
i was doing okayish in bowling as soon as i started clicking before the bar moved into the center from the right.

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
damn skippy..update NOW!!!..85% her
Thanks for your post!
new release probable for january? wow how did you know thats when i have my birthday :love:
I guess I'm a psychic!
Ideally I'd release it in December, but possibly January, I certainly don't wanna rush anything.

Also, I'll have an important post coming at the end of the month, so stay tuned!

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I don't know why I was thinking of the mc's ex Vanessa. After I saw the original image I remembered who she was. Now I'm picturing them together. :whistle:

Reactions: thengineer

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
holy geez thengineer that is next level adorable...stamps her with WAIFU!!!
I'm glad you think so, I really like her as well!
I don't know why I was thinking of the mc's ex Vanessa. After I saw the original image I remembered who she was. Now I'm picturing them together. :whistle:
Hopefully I'll have time to make at least one polished render with her this update. Given the quality of her skin texture, I feel it would turn out great!

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes