• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moonlight Sins [Ch. 1-4] [ThEngineer]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I do really like this game so far, but that bowling issue really did throw me off a lot lol. I'll come back to it some other time for sure though.

Reactions: thengineer

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
So I'm seeing some good reviews of this, wanted to ask a question. Does the main character become likeable at all? Cause early on he's a complete douche dick. I just have a hard time getting into games when I don't like the character I'm Controlling. I'm not saying he has to be an "angel" or anything, but I'm having a hard time going further than 5-10 minutes into the game because I've yet to see anything resembling a redeeming quality.

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I do really like this game so far, but that bowling issue really did throw me off a lot lol. I'll come back to it some other time for sure though.
Thanks for letting me know! I definitely want to fix that at some point but i already have way too much that i need to do, so its in the backburner for now. I may add an option to skip it once i release chapter 5, though
So I'm seeing some good reviews of this, wanted to ask a question. Does the main character become likeable at all? Cause early on he's a complete douche dick. I just have a hard time getting into games when I don't like the character I'm Controlling. I'm not saying he has to be an "angel" or anything, but I'm having a hard time going further than 5-10 minutes into the game because I've yet to see anything resembling a redeeming quality.
Yeah, he definitely does (at least in my opinion), hes just more like that in chapter 1

Reactions: Canto Forte

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
thengineer
At the end of chapter 1 it said that I should get 1 point at the end of each chapter. I got one at the end of chapter 2 but none at the end of chapter 3. Did I miss something?
Thank you anyway, great game

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
thengineer
At the end of chapter 1 it said that I should get 1 point at the end of each chapter. I got one at the end of chapter 2 but none at the end of chapter 3. Did I miss something?
Thank you anyway, great game
Nope, I just havent figured out what the next reward should be so I havent given out any points in the 2 last chapters

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev talk ::

I spent the remaining time this week on Luna's house. The idea is to make a sort of interactive screen where you look through some objects from her house to try and find any clue. I've already set up all the objects, made masks for everything (to make the objects hoverable once in-game), and lit all the scenes. Now, it's just a matter of coding it all in!
Coding stuff is gonna be the most frustrating load of work I'll have for this Chapter, so I'm just gonna get it all out of the way now. Therefore, this next week I'll code the Luna scene, and try to finish the texting system rework.
That last bit in particular is looking to be a real headache, but hopefully I won't run into many bugs, or other types of obstacles.
Anyway, that's it for now! I hope you enjoyed it, and see you soon!
wokples.jpg
This means => coding is done! + Luna's house also done! + clue huntin' for objects in Luna's house
is done also ... seems all that is left is the renders! Go cook them moist and yummy;)!!!

Last edited:

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
One question,is she a virgin?
Yes
Dev talk ::

I spent the remaining time this week on Luna's house. The idea is to make a sort of interactive screen where you look through some objects from her house to try and find any clue. I've already set up all the objects, made masks for everything (to make the objects hoverable once in-game), and lit all the scenes. Now, it's just a matter of coding it all in!
Coding stuff is gonna be the most frustrating load of work I'll have for this Chapter, so I'm just gonna get it all out of the way now. Therefore, this next week I'll code the Luna scene, and try to finish the texting system rework.
That last bit in particular is looking to be a real headache, but hopefully I won't run into many bugs, or other types of obstacles.
Anyway, that's it for now! I hope you enjoyed it, and see you soon!
View attachment 405744
This means => coding is done! + Luna's house also done! + clue huntin' for objects in Luna's house
is done also ... seems all that is left is the renders! Go cook them moist and yummy;)!!!
Thank you!

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for letting me know! I definitely want to fix that at some point but i already have way too much that i need to do, so its in the backburner for now. I may add an option to skip it once i release chapter 5, though
There's a kinda way to do it relativily easy, just keep skipping and the delay don't affect the click, atleast thats how i did it :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To summarize DEV work load for this month <October>
"
Oct 5 at 10:26pm
Important Announcement
Please treat this month as though no progress is being made
"
With all that said, to bring you all up to date on how the development is going ::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes