4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
First red flag to verify before playing a netorase game:

If there is more than one woman in the story, there will probably no netorase at all... :(
I don't quite understand what you mean....are you saying multiple LI's in a story branded as ntrs tends more towards a haremfest? Or more towards ntr slop?

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Although I wasn’t upset by the unavoidable scene where Caleb kissed and spanked Suzy (the reason I wasn't upset isn't just because I'm looking for NTR in this game; there are other reasons), I still think this scene should have been avoidable and completely aligned with the NTR path. It could potentially harm the game's popularity. For example, I have a friend who was really upset by that scene

sudolink

Feb 14, 2024
Although I wasn’t upset by the unavoidable scene where Caleb kissed and spanked Suzy (the reason I wasn't upset isn't just because I'm looking for NTR in this game; there are other reasons), I still think this scene should have been avoidable and completely aligned with the NTR path. It could potentially harm the game's popularity. For example, I have a friend who was really upset by that scene
didn't mind it myself even if I'm not looking for NTR.
why are people only looking for games where everything always goes how they expect/their way lol thats boring.
anyway I think dev will have to change that anyway if he wants to launch on steam, which he talked about in discord recently consent and all that

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Is it unavoidable? I did get that scene in a playthrough, but I thought it only happened when trying to calm him down, instead of punching him.
However I don't mind it. Caleb is a villain and Suzy was taken by surprise, so she didn't cheat on you. It's just the game fueling our hatred towards the antagonist. Hahaha

sudolink

Feb 14, 2024
Is it unavoidable? I did get that scene in a playthrough, but I thought it only happened when trying to calm him down, instead of punching him.
However I don't mind it. Caleb is a villain and Suzy was taken by surprise, so she didn't cheat on you. It's just the game fueling our hatred towards the antagonist. Hahaha
exactly, that punch to his stupid face felt so much more satisfying due to him doing that to Suzie xD

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
And there were a few people on here that didn't like the scene either. And it wasn't the whole scene, it was because of the way Suzie was treated. You could have the confrontation without doing anything to Suzie.

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
And there were a few people on here that didn't like the scene either. And it wasn't the whole scene, it was because of the way Suzie was treated. You could have the confrontation without doing anything to Suzie.
however most people liked this scene, and you are a person from the anti-NTR brigade, you can find any other game and enjoy vanilla faggot romance!!!:mad::mad::mad:

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes