4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Yep, that was idiotic :D I initially planned on having them crash like idiots into a tree (no one but the car would have gotten hurt), but sadly ran out of time.

Edit: Wanted to add that if I put something in the game, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm trying to depict it in a favourable light, and that I condone those actions.
Understood. No worries. It's just me. While they kept drinking, in the back of my head I'm going "they are supposed to pickup their friend from the station, how stupid can you be?' But I forget, young and dumb. :LOL:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Not a fan of AI art games but this looks good, nothing looks out of place, some side characters look a little small when they are supposed to be next to other characters in some scenes but no big deal, funny the way the dev makes the characters "run" around and fits the game, I like that it's sandbox, hope there's more surprises in each location or side stuff to do later on other than just finding polaroids, more random erotic content that can be found always adds to the appeal of a game instead of everything being straightforward and expected, looking forward to the steam release and future content

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Not a fan of AI art games but this looks good, nothing looks out of place, some side characters look a little small when they are supposed to be next to other characters in some scenes but no big deal, funny the way the dev makes the characters "run" around and fits the game, I like that it's sandbox, hope there's more surprises in each location or side stuff to do later on other than just finding polaroids, more random erotic content that can be found always adds to the appeal of a game instead of everything being straightforward and expected, looking forward to the steam release and future content
..............:love::love::love: (y) (y) (y)

Sep 19, 2024
Au contraire - think about mc's comments about social media and the news!

I think that was more in character with mc than most here are giving credit.
MC will tend to make stupid decision here and there, yeah. I don't want him to be omniscient and infallible after all.
Alright... I'll admit, it's not totally out of character for the MC but I expect better of him ;)

He's got to keep the girls safe - this game must continue :cool:

BananaCreamGames

Moonripple Lake dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
Soon

Question - will you ever add a replay gallery? I like the polaroids, some of them are very hot, but it'd be great to have the replays.
Yes, I want to do that. But It involves defining all of the scenes that will be in that gallery and that'll take some time. Sometime this year hopefully.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yes, I want to do that. But It involves defining all of the scenes that will be in that gallery and that'll take some time. Sometime this year hopefully.
That would be sweet BCG :sneaky: :coffee:

A gallery would be great to see all the scenes in one location, like a scrapbook of sorts ;D

It would also be cool to have an "exclusive CG" section in the gallery. As in, players are incentivized to find hidden collectible CG images scattered throughout the overworld in the game, and then those hidden CG images can be viewed in the gallery, separate from the actual sex scenes in the gallery.

So, these hidden CG images could be various female characters like Sophie/Suzy wearing different types of exclusive outfits or these hidden CGs could be various girls in compromising poses or performing sex acts on anon that are not tied to an official scene in the gallery. That would be pretty cool to see implemented, just my $0.02.

Reactions: giorgyo777

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
That would be sweet BCG :sneaky: :coffee:

A gallery would be great to see all the scenes in one location, like a scrapbook of sorts ;D

It would also be cool to have an "exclusive CG" section in the gallery. As in, players are incentivized to find hidden collectible CG images scattered throughout the overworld in the game, and then those hidden CG images can be viewed in the gallery, separate from the actual sex scenes in the gallery.

So, these hidden CG images could be various female characters like Sophie/Suzy wearing different types of exclusive outfits or these hidden CGs could be various girls in compromising poses or performing sex acts on anon that are not tied to an official scene in the gallery. That would be pretty cool to see implemented, just my $0.02.
I thought that's what the found Polaroids were for?

Reactions: Machete
Oct 17, 2017
Yep, that was idiotic :D I initially planned on having them crash like idiots into a tree (no one but the car would have gotten hurt), but sadly ran out of time.

Edit: Wanted to add that if I put something in the game, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm trying to depict it in a favourable light, and that I condone those actions.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I CAN'T SHOW THIS TO MY KIDS! THE MAIN CHARACTER IS NOT A PROPER ROLE MODEL FOR THEM!

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
I'm playing but I can't get to the part where the couple is looking for drinks and the female MC wants to have a party.

What happens is that I can't even go back home (because she says she wants to go to a party) and I can't even go any further, I've already talked to the bartender but I can't go any further.

Does anyone know what to do?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Look at her facial expression! :KEK: Just seconds ago, she heavily teased us with a lie. This girl (this love) deserves some hardcore f***ing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We underestimated Suzy; it seems her teasing skills are really high, so we need to be careful :Kappa:
Suzy is THE natural trease bro :p

I'd 100000% fuck

Reactions: Enlight432
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes