4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Klaus Serpens

Sep 11, 2024
perfect, the construction of the characters evolving gradually is very good, this makes the game more immersive and much more interesting. The provocations are excellent, they mess with the mind, and this gives the game a very special touch. Dev, continue on this path, you will get very far with this style of game.

Reactions: giorgyo777

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
It bears worth mentioning to BCG - after playing through the rotation of recently updated ai games, I really appreciate MRL doesn't go overboard with stylized figures and graphics. Something like this above - suzie has a fair simple skin appearance and texture and I like that - I'd encourage to keep that restrained style as it works well.
Like your brain want's NTR

But your heart wants wholesomeness :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:
Why not have both with swinging? :whistle:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
It bears worth mentioning to BCG - after playing through the rotation of recently updated ai games, I really appreciate MRL doesn't go overboard with stylized figures and graphics. Something like this above - suzie has a fair simple skin appearance and texture and I like that - I'd encourage to keep that restrained style as it works well.

Yeah, I agree. MRL does a great job at keeping the art style consistent and not too wildly over the top. By doing so, the art stays nice and self-contained in a sense. Characters still appear pleasurable to look at, while still retaining that sexy charm to their overall appeal.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017

Agree with you on the graphics! I personally like esp. the town panorama shots, no matter that KI had a hand in creating them.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Agree with you on the graphics! I personally like esp. the town panorama shots, no matter that KI had a hand in creating them.
I made this exact comment to someone else - the overhead town background shots could not be better - reminds me of Monkey Island layouts from the days of old. Locations and maps are aesthetically pleasing to look at without being overly cluttered or complicated, everything comes together very well.

Yeah i dont care im vomiting all over it; this last update was great.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Locations and maps are aesthetically pleasing to look at without being overly cluttered or complicated
Setting and location of MRL really does give it that small-mid-sized "coastal town" sorta vibes.

Like a place that you would go to with your friends/family/loved ones as a vacationing hot spot and/or tourist destination.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
I made this exact comment to someone else - the overhead town background shots could not be better - reminds me of Monkey Island layouts from the days of old. Locations and maps are aesthetically pleasing to look at without being overly cluttered or complicated, everything comes together very well.

monkey island might be my all time favorite game, and it didn't even occur to me that maybe that's why this game spoke to me aesthetically. you are exactly right.

also the sense of humor in this game is also pretty monkey-island-y, like the old man who tells you the legend of the town.

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
I only hated the drunk driving part, never drink and drive kids! And then we try to weasel out of it with our gf, makes me feel slimey, it's something the frat boy prick would do and it ruins the light-hearted nature of the adventures thus far. I would find some other way to pick up the friend and get her to the house without driving inebriated.

On that note, I think it would be funner/sexier if you never violated any major traffic laws while driving and the cop kept finding more insignificant reasons to pull you over so it became more obvious it was about your gf. Yeah, I got her to blow a cop because my taillight was out.
Just an idea.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I only hated the drunk driving part, never drink and drive kids! And then we try to weasel out of it with our gf, makes me feel slimey, it's something the frat boy prick would do and it ruins the light-hearted nature of the adventures thus far. I would find some other way to pick up the friend and get her to the house without driving inebriated.

On that note, I think it would be funner/sexier if you never violated any major traffic laws while driving and the cop kept finding more insignificant reasons to pull you over so it became more obvious it was about your gf. Yeah, I got her to blow a cop because my taillight was out.
Just an idea.
I think they definitely went overboard with the drinking. Driving after 7 beers, plain stupidity.

BananaCreamGames

Moonripple Lake dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
I think they definitely went overboard with the drinking. Driving after 7 beers, plain stupidity.
Yep, that was idiotic :D I initially planned on having them crash like idiots into a tree (no one but the car would have gotten hurt), but sadly ran out of time.

Edit: Wanted to add that if I put something in the game, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm trying to depict it in a favourable light, and that I condone those actions.

Sep 19, 2024
Yep, that was idiotic :D I initially planned on having them crash like idiots into a tree (no one but the car would have gotten hurt), but sadly ran out of time.

Edit: Wanted to add that if I put something in the game, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm trying to depict it in a favourable light, and that I condone those actions.
It's good to hear you owned it. I felt the same as others, it was absurd and totally out of character for the MC.

You definitely get a slap upside the head that that move, but I still love your game ;)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
It's good to hear you owned it. I felt the same as others, it was absurd and totally out of character for the MC.

You definitely get a slap upside the head that that move, but I still love your game ;)
Au contraire - think about mc's comments about social media and the news!

I think that was more in character with mc than most here are giving credit.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes