4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here, we witnessed an exciting/surprising/different scene that I really enjoyed (as a result of the FMC defense path) and also made the story more engaging and expansive (with the arrival of these thugs)
Suzie always gets me going with those cute little orange/white shorts of her's. Oh yessssir, suits her bodily proportions very well.

She needs to order the size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL to contain the gloriousness that is her bountiful booty :sneaky: :coffee: :BootyTime::BootyTime::devilish:

• Love
Reactions: Enlight432

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Suzie always gets me going with those cute little orange/white shorts of her's. Oh yessssir, suits her bodily proportions very well.

She needs to order the size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL to contain the gloriousness that is her bountiful booty :sneaky: :coffee: :BootyTime::BootyTime::devilish:
As an ass man, I totally agree with you! In fact, while playing, my eyes switch between three things (the text, the suzie's ass, and the render) instead of just two in each render :KEK:

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Nothing will be imposed on the player. Every path/route will have its own choice. Optional NTR might be a path for those wishing to pursue it following the completion of the main game/storyline.
I’m an NTR fan too, but no matter how I look at it, I don’t enjoy being NTRed in this game. I’m not willing to witness the destruction of this lovely relationship for the sake of NTR-related pleasure; I’d prefer to experience the pleasure associated with NTS instead

Ralpvolvos

Jan 8, 2024
hi knew about this game from some people recommendation in another NTS themed game.

wanna ask something to be sure, is the game pure NTR or pure NTS or something in between? because the Dev note is said "can be" and another question is the male Mc purely being cuck or have some action too?

and there is trap tag, does it mean there is or will have "gay" tag too or just purely a femboy x female? (just to be sure, not that i mind either way)

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I’m not willing to witness the destruction of this lovely relationship for the sake of NTR-related pleasure; I’d prefer to experience the pleasure associated with NTS instead
Yeah, in other words, the wholesomeness wins out in this relationship :sneaky:

Like your brain want's NTR

But your heart wants wholesomeness :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

So the heart ends up winning in the end. Works out for Anon and Suzie's relationship :p

1729907168946.png

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I’m an NTR fan too, but no matter how I look at it, I don’t enjoy being NTRed in this game. I’m not willing to witness the destruction of this lovely relationship for the sake of NTR-related pleasure; I’d prefer to experience the pleasure associated with NTS instead
Completely agree. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enlight432
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes