4.70 star(s) 30 Votes
Sep 19, 2024
I'm playing but I can't get to the part where the couple is looking for drinks and the female MC wants to have a party.

What happens is that I can't even go back home (because she says she wants to go to a party) and I can't even go any further, I've already talked to the bartender but I can't go any further.

Does anyone know what to do?
After talking to the bartender go to Town and talk to bum.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Okay, Guys, this childhood friend of ours (Cee) is so sweet! She’s definitely my number 2 girl in this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, I still haven't seen Caleb's sister or girlfriend! They’re probably both really hot!
She's gonna get railed by one of the spirits in the house lol

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Okay, Guys, this childhood friend of ours (Cee) is so sweet! She’s definitely my number 2 girl in this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, I still haven't seen Caleb's sister or girlfriend! They’re probably both really hot!
Yes, she is something. I was overpissed when MC entered her room but he didn't enter her body.

Reactions: Enlight432

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Yes, she is something. I was overpissed when MC entered her room but he didn't enter her body.
Yeah, I agree. She's like Suzy for me in the sense that she has a long-standing connection with the MC—she's his childhood friend. So personally, I’d like the MC to be the first person she enters a relationship ( fuckbuddy? ) with. Then, like with Suzy, we can share her with other men

Xgth3567

Oct 23, 2024
Mas eu queria que tivessem mostrado aquela cena com o policial Dick e a Suzy (gostosa):café:
O desenvolvedor provavelmente usou um elemento de mistério para manter os usuários em suspense, e provavelmente será revelado na próxima atualização
[/CITAR]
Verdade pra me ele fodeu ela ali mais, ela não disse

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enlight432

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
I have no doubt creating this is still a shitload of work today but this game makes me hopeful for a future where my favourite games don't take 6 months to deliver 30 minutes of gameplay. Didn't think a game made with AI art could be this good already

Reactions: giorgyo777
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes