Unity Morningstar: Book of the Fallen [v0.4.0] [Droid Productions]

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes
Jun 13, 2018
Did not work for me fortunately I still had the previous release to get past it.
Also, the way i look at it, the game is far from complete. there's bound to be bugs/errors. and sometimes that means any release that doesn't have a completed tag kinda doesn't deserve to be complained about, not saying your post was a complaint so don't jump down my neck, but any errors/bugs/mistakes/etc deserve to be mentioned or reported so they can be fixed.
that particular issue, like i said, happened to me one time, but then i couldn't replicate it, so i shrugged my shoulders and played on. if it happens again on the next release, i'll report it. Droid seems very receptive to problems being reported.

Reactions: Daemoniac

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Public post:

TL;DR: Act IV is done, and up for testing. I'll post it here in a couple of days, once I'm sure there's nothing terrible happening.

This adds another 20 days to the game, ending on day 74.
Hehe... I think you were thinking about two things at once when you wrote the public post... "There will be a total of 4 endings for Love of Magic"... I'm pretty sure you meant to say Morningstar.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hehe... I think you were thinking about two things at once when you wrote the public post... "There will be a total of 4 endings for Love of Magic"... I'm pretty sure you meant to say Morningstar.
Yeah. Was rather distracted (I was packing for a family trip at the same time, literally at the airport now :D)

Reactions: motseer

Lilzestypoo

Jun 6, 2023
i own the trilogy on steam but havent played them should i play that first? or can i play this first seems shorter and more manageable atm

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i own the trilogy on steam but havent played them should i play that first? or can i play this first seems shorter and more manageable atm
They're different games, though some of the same souls show up in both games. I was playing with the idea of the Eternal Hero mythos, where a group of heroes are destined to be reincarnated across universes to fight the good fight.

I suspect I just ended up confusing the audience instead :D

I'd play LoM first, since that's completed, then Morningstar.

Lilzestypoo

Jun 6, 2023
They're different games, though some of the same souls show up in both games. I was playing with the idea of the Eternal Hero mythos, where a group of heroes are destined to be reincarnated across universes to fight the good fight.

I suspect I just ended up confusing the audience instead :D

I'd play LoM first, since that's completed, then Morningstar.
ok ty

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, act 4 is now updated; you can read about the content over on

1715469599271.png

Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
OSX: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

And with that, it's just another 2 weeks until the game enters
. If you haven't *please* give it a wishlist, it's critically important for helping it have a great launch (and helping me pay for electricity & instant noodles).

Thanks, and enjoy!

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Okay, act 4 is now updated; you can read about the content over on

View attachment 3625843

Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
OSX: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

And with that, it's just another 2 weeks until the game enters
. If you haven't *please* give it a wishlist, it's critically important for helping it have a great launch (and helping me pay for electricity & instant noodles).

Thanks, and enjoy!
Already on my wishlist..

Reactions: Droid Productions

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a shame this is only a short story, i'm enjoying this as much as I did Love of Magic.

Loving Molly as a Succubus.

Also loving the new members of the cast especially Soph.

Not loving the fact that this will be the fourth time you've taken my money though.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MorningstarBookOfTheFallen-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Poor Katie will only play 2nd fiddle again. :cry:
At that rate I doubt she'll be willing to star in a 3rd installment!

:ROFLMAO:

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes