Unity Morningstar: Book of the Fallen [v0.4.0] [Droid Productions]

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I'm about to start playing, is there a 'canon' or default name for the MC, in the same way Owyn seems to be the name for the MC in LoM?

I prefer to play with a default name, I had one game where I named to MC Joe, the FL Jo, and of course they found another character in-game named Joe. That was a very confusing scene, and of course I was too far into the game to easily change the names. (My MC in LoM is named Flynn)
I use the same name in all of the games I play, if they can be changed, BigusDikus and if you can pick a last name it's Johnson.

Reactions: paradroid

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Owyn only really became canon after a Streamer (Laura) used it. I don't by default have them.

People have suggested Adam or Damian, but so far nothing's stuck.
I stayed with Owyn, and gave him last name of Cross, in keeping the theme of his father giving him that name to hide who he really is. Funny, I do not think LOM MC ever has last name?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just like in real life man just like real life :D
Basically means re-doing all her sprites, and all the various "common activities" images :)

Like, I already had 15 images of the two of them going to sleep or talking in bed before sleeping, all of that goes the way of the dodo. Not to mention trying to find sex scenes that can be adapted to work with a big belly. Anyways, almost done, but I'm never doing a physically visible pregnancy that's not in an epilogue :)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Basically means re-doing all her sprites, and all the various "common activities" images :)

Like, I already had 15 images of the two of them going to sleep or talking in bed before sleeping, all of that goes the way of the dodo. Not to mention trying to find sex scenes that can be adapted to work with a big belly. Anyways, almost done, but I'm never doing a physically visible pregnancy that's not in an epilogue :)
But but but but!!!!

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes