Unity Morningstar: Book of the Fallen [v0.4.0] [Droid Productions]

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Owyn only really became canon after a Streamer (Laura) used it. I don't by default have them.

People have suggested Adam or Damian, but so far nothing's stuck.
For my MC I tend to just use Jimmy LongDong unless there a default name that the game dev has set for the game

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Pratchett died 8 years ago mate
i must have gotten the producer talking about it and the original author of the mixed up....Just checked Prachett co-authored the original book in 1990. Thank you for keeping me honest.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i must have gotten the producer talking about it and the original author of the mixed up....Just checked Prachett co-authored the original book in 1990. Thank you for keeping me honest.
You're likely thinking of Neil Gaiman, who co-wrote Good Omens with Pratchett, and who's the executive director on the show:

hav0c_2

Aug 30, 2021
Just found this game after loving LOM books 1-3. The question I have is are there cheats mods for the game or are they not needed? I'm planning on playing after work today!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just found this game after loving LOM books 1-3. The question I have is are there cheats mods for the game or are they not needed? I'm planning on playing after work today!
Same cheat system as LoM (Ctrl+J).

Largely not needed; there are no big upgrade challenges atm (like the King's Dragon), though there may be in time. I also haven't yet created the random 'dungeon' component yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceCM and hav0c_2

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Absolutely loving "Morningstar: Book of the Fallen". As a long time fan of LoM I am so happy to see Katie get a shot at leading lady! Honestly, if LoM had allowed I would have never looked at another girl... Well, maybe Bella... Actually, Molly kinda grows on you... Anyway... :cool: The match 3 combat is interesting. It's going to be a lot harder to master... if that's even possible. I'm too old to try so many permutations in my head anymore. I just finished day 16 and came back to read the thread. I'll go play the abundance of remaining content to see what all I missed... looks like a lot. :eek: I'll wish list it and likely make a purchase at some point to help support. Thanks for another amazing story, Droid Productions.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
quick question, is this game also 1 main li with sidechicks like book of love or we can actually go for the different li's here?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Molly, very high (since she's on the main menu:))

No akane or foxy, but lots of other hot Asian girls
I see SOME Chosen are chosen less than others!

(jk, I'm enjoying what I'm seeing so far, I love me more Kate and having Bella take on a different role in the story was interesting as well, wanna see where this goes. I might enjoy it more than LoM.)

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes