Unity Morningstar: Book of the Fallen [v0.5.6g] [Droid Productions]

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Hey Droid Production. How are you doing? Glad to see you have come this far with the new game and TBH I always loved that about you. Very quick update and timely.
I am also a big fan of your story. You're great at it.
What I don't like and get confused about you is model choices. From the Love of Magic it's clear that you can have great looking modela like Nimue, Diana, Chloe, Mother but you don't really choose any of them as main LI or even proper sex scenilet alone portray as LI. I wonder what you see in Emily or even in Katie/Bella.
Damn I hope there were some scenes of Nimue in LOM or This new VN would introduce some new models who look more like Nimue/Diane and less like Emily/Bella.
Don't get me wrong. I'm a big fan of your work and If I weren't just a student with no income then I would support you on Patreon big time and somewhat find a way to choose better models.
Damn I love your story so much. Only if the models were my liking specially the main love interests.
Anyway good luck with the game. Thanks for creating Love of Magic. Definitely remain as one of my top 5 for a long time.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What I don't like and get confused about you is model choices. From the Love of Magic it's clear that you can have great looking modela like Nimue, Diana, Chloe, Mother but you don't really choose any of them as main LI or even proper sex scenilet alone portray as LI. I wonder what you see in Emily or even in Katie/Bella.
I think it's just different styles :) I love Emily's look at body, whereas you want something with bigger boobs and a bit older :)

Next game gets a completely new cast, though.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
I think it's just different styles :) I love Emily's look at body, whereas you want something with bigger boobs and a bit older :)

Next game gets a completely new cast, though.
Thanks for the quick reply. I am not really talking about being older. MC went to complete Masters. Nimue and Chloe or Diane neither looks that older than students doing postgraduates.
Anyway I'm not just complaining about Emily. All LI have small boobs except Akane. Still not just boobs, the look. Nimue looks great and she sure looks perfectly like a postgraduate student.
Whatever Im looking forward to this game(I'll play after it gets completed as I said I am more in love with your writing than anything). I am definitely looking for the next game. I hope you will focus more on model face and skin color. Also don't need to be all realistic, it's fantasy after all. Make a goddess without any flaw..
For reference I could memtion a few models.from different games.
Like.
* Heart Problems(both leading model)
* Treasure of Nadia(Almost all models)
* Freeloading Family ( Main LI(sister))

Whatever man. Still love your story and I hope it will be the same quality if not better. All the best man.

Reactions: Real Kreten

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
I see both of you talking, but neither of you mentioning Molly, so I'm confused. :sneaky:
Because talking about her would take much more time.
For me, she looked great and probably the most beautiful among the LIs but also unattractive because she looks like an elementary school kid to me and I didn't wanna get into a long discussion about that, rather wanted to explain the primary elements... Like I said, it's not like he doesn't have good looking models but the choices are questionable to me at least.
Speaking about Molly... I have remembered a very key element from LOM.
Hey Droid Production... Why have you never used the dragon that the MC and Molly was upbringing? The dragon had stats in the code, had some training. So, I believe there was a time when that was planned and then it didn't pan out probably??

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Because talking about her would take much more time.
For me, she looked great and probably the most beautiful among the LIs but also unattractive because she looks like an elementary school kid to me and I didn't wanna get into a long discussion about that, rather wanted to explain the primary elements... Like I said, it's not like he doesn't have good looking models but the choices are questionable to me at least.
Speaking about Molly... I have remembered a very key element from LOM.
Hey Droid Production... Why have you never used the dragon that the MC and Molly was upbringing? The dragon had stats in the code, had some training. So, I believe there was a time when that was planned and then it didn't pan out probably??
Well, you have to remember that LOM revolves around uni aged characters (20-22ish, except Bella), so they might look young... depending on how old you are. And I think the models look like people you might actually meet. Not many people with Dolly Parton (pre-boob-reduction) bodies. :oops:

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Well, you have to remember that LOM revolves around uni aged characters (20-22ish, except Bella), so they might look young... depending on how old you are. And I think the models look like people you might actually meet. Not many people with Dolly Parton (pre-boob-reduction) bodies. :oops:
You're forgetting they're Postgraduates, not undergraduates. FYI I'm in my last semester of my Bachelor degree and average age is around 23-24 ... So, for Post Graduation 20 is a dream, more like 23-26

Hadron-5

Jul 16, 2023
For me, she looked great and probably the most beautiful among the LIs but also unattractive because she looks like an elementary school kid to me and I didn't wanna get into a long discussion about that, rather wanted to explain the primary elements...
1410805399886.jpg

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Just going by the ages that Droid Productions said in the story. I think Emily was 20 or 21 and MC was 22.
Don't remember those numbers but as I said, Postgraduates. You can Google about their average age. Just as I said it would bring too much unnecessary debate which is not where my focus is on.
Anyway. Im playing Love of Mgic for the third time and I came to notice a very significant observation.
That is,
Droid Production definitely hate big boobies. O wonder whether the dev is a girl and is lacking there or maybe a guy with bad memories with busty women.

For example in book 1 If I'm not mistaken Olivia and Sarah are the only 2 person with properly big boobs and how are they?
One becomes insane and lord or the cult and the other one has always been insane and I remember Droid's famous quote "Don't put your dick in Crazy." LOL...
Anyway. even with his/her personal grudge against big boobies, He is a great writer and I love the story and the knowledge level that guys showed in the writing is extraordinary. I myself think of myself properly knowledged in many categories. This guy has proper knowledge in Firearms, Aviation, Cars, Literature, General Science and some advance, proper mythical knowledge and science fiction knowledge too. He is also well verse with different culture. That is why I return to replay it again and again. ❤:love:

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Don't remember those numbers
They are there, and that is what I go by. If your third play thru, you should have picked up on it by now.

I was going to say that if I wanted big boobs I wouldn't have moved to Asia, but interestingly enough, there's a lot bigger boobs in Morningstar, and they're mostly on the Asian girls. Dunno why that happened.
OY! Big boobs? In your games?? Have you seen some of the boobs in other games on this site???? Said it before, and will say again, some of us appreciate closer to reality in character models.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
OY! Big boobs? In your games?? Have you seen some of the boobs in other games on this site???? Said it before, and will say again, some of us appreciate closer to reality in character models.
Yeah, I normally prefer C's myself, but for some reason the new Asian girls (Lin, Saffron and Mu Lau, ended up on larger side of the scale). They look proportional though, so I don't mind.

Interestingly enough, Mu Lau was originally supposed to be a more antagonistic character, and Lin wasn't supposed to have a speaking role. One you start writing/rendering them, they take on their own life.

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes