Unity Morningstar: Book of the Fallen [v0.5.6g] [Droid Productions]

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
strip2.png

Anyways, washing away the taste of stale troll, here's a little Saoe. One of the (rather large) number of sexual events in 0.5 :)

Because it ended up including both the Act+ stuff, and the Maze (the equivalent of the Paths in LoM) it's a rather big one.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 3843839

Anyways, washing away the taste of stale troll, here's a little Saoe. One of the (rather large) number of sexual events in 0.5 :)

Because it ended up including both the Act+ stuff, and the Maze (the equivalent of the Paths in LoM) it's a rather big one.
Ohhhh! I had a lot of fun out on the paths in LOM. Its good to hear that there is going to be a similar area in Morningstar. It has been kind of tough grinding for levels by beating up my girlfriends in the gym.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
(the equivalent of the Paths in Love of Magic)

TL;DR: Act V is nearly done, and it's a big one. Tons of world-building / side content, in addition to the new replayable paths + the main story advancing 19 days.
I really enjoy the maze! It adds to the ability to get some good battles in using different skill mixes (on the development path) and the allies system works well, complementing how the MC implements his own attack/defend strategy.

Have you considered adding in rare rewards - like skill books that gives +1 strength/Intel/Charisma?

Making these potential rewards for the most difficult challenges (let the difficulty of the challenge determine the % success chance using RNG) would add to desirability of the maze since you are trading a time slot that could be used for a Katie (+2 Strength) or Emily (+2 Intel) gain with a successful fight during training at the gym.

It also gives you the ability to add in bigger baddies during an Act VI maze run - like a lesser swarm master (I have no idea what this one looks like other than Very dangerous).

Thanks for taking the time to comment here on F95!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: motseer

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I really enjoy the maze! It adds to the ability to get some good battles in using different skill mixes (on the development path) and the allies system works well, complementing how the MC implements his own attack/defend strategy.

Have you considered adding in rare rewards - like skill books that gives +1 strength/Intel/Charisma?

Making these potential rewards for the most difficult challenges (let the difficulty of the challenge determine the % success chance using RNG) would add to desirability of the maze since you are trading a time slot that could be used for a Katie (+2 Strength) or Emily (+2 Intel) gain with a successful fight during training at the gym.

It also gives you the ability to add in bigger baddies during an Act VI maze run - like a lesser swarm master (I have no idea what this one looks like other than Very dangerous).

Thanks for taking the time to comment here on F95!

Cheers!! :coffee:
Yeah, there's another couple of conversations I need to write, including things like special rewards. There's also more allies planned in Act VI, and more enemies.

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah, there's another couple of conversations I need to write, including things like special rewards. There's also more allies planned in Act VI, and more enemies.
.....see? adding stuff makes me not want to play until the game's complete......i'll probably play the shit out of it (i JUST finished playthru.....uh.....16? 17? .......of the trilogy of LoM......i'm holding off on playing NG+ again until Book 3 is done.....).....

but i'll probably do a few playthru's of the different routes.....i seem to be a glutton for punishment......

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, I think Act 5's... done.

It's a bit of a monster, having picked up the original Act+ update I had planned, the 19 days of Act V:Kingdom Come, and a new Maze (the replayable dungeons, similar to LoM's Paths).

With that, there's just one more act to go before Morningstar is complete.

Hadron-5

Jul 16, 2023
Okay, I think Act 5's... done.

It's a bit of a monster, having picked up the original Act+ update I had planned, the 19 days of Act V:Kingdom Come, and a new Maze (the replayable dungeons, similar to LoM's Paths).

With that, there's just one more act to go before Morningstar is complete.
I look forward to playing it again, this time with even more varied punching.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm of mixed opinions about this.

One the one hand : Hey, nice work, and progress and stuff!

On the other hand : Damn, already?

But most importantly. on the other, other hand : Not enough Molly.
First build was December 31st 2022. Act 1 was complete May 2023, so it's ~20 months from start to finish :)

And yeah, more Molly is coming :)

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
MC's 22 at the start of book 1 (it's his birthday a couple of days before the book starts)

View attachment 3845494
It's your book man. What you say goes but look man just because MC is 22 in a miracle doesn't necessarily means all postgraduates are under 22 or 20/21 in that guys opinion. It's simply isn't possible. Whatever, this is not my main point.
Yeah, I normally prefer C's myself, but for some reason the new Asian girls (Lin, Saffron and Mu Lau, ended up on larger side of the scale). They look proportional though, so I don't mind.

Interestingly enough, Mu Lau was originally supposed to be a more antagonistic character, and Lin wasn't supposed to have a speaking role. One you start writing/rendering them, they take on their own life.
About your loving real(mostly ugly or average) looking girl, you should say average looking girl rather real looking girl. There are plenty beautiful girls out there and even around me there are at least 2-3 women whom I consider top looking. Just because someone looks average doesn't necessarily mean she is real and the beautiful one is unreal.
Besides I didn't ask not to include real looking or more accurately average looking girl, I just said include some gorgeous and flawless looking girl too.
Everyone has their own taste which heavily depends on their own physicality and mentality. The guy who sits top for his look simply will not be aroused by someone who looks worse. What I asked for was variation as Love of Magic simply had almost the same type. I never said to exclude average ones.
BTW I have one request. As you have been using same models for Morningstar. I hope you will use the model named Kathleen Kerr(Were lynx) specially with the measurements of of her modeling career (DxP amd Demonfox). She was great looking with good shape and as usual you skipped her mostly. Probably had only one proper scene if not any at all that's why I can't remember as I am playing the book three I hope I will be able to resurface the memory.
Man I have said it before and saying it again from my heart, as your writing is great if you had mixed your models like other famous devs, you would already gained at least 2-3k patrons in Patreon. I'm not saying this for my own gain. I love uour story and It's certainly the best out there, your remders are high quality too but still not enough fans. With some research you will see that all high earning DEVs have a few unique gorgeous looking models.
Anyway I don't wanna elaborate any further. I hope I was able to clarify.
Ow another matter I wanted to tell you that, You could try to actually publish the story as an actual novel. As a literature student I can confidently say that the novel will do great but it need some tweaks and rewriting as you know VN writing and actual novel writing ain't same as the novel needs setting, surroundings, emotion etc additional description.
Anyway all the best for your VN. As I said I'm a student, so cannot support in Patreon regularly but I will definitely buy it from steam if it is as good as LOM.

Another thing I missed, Your C's are more on the B's side. Chloe is more like a C not the other girls. I love higher C's and D.
Have a nice day and all the best with your work. And don't forget Kathleen the Werelynx.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 12 Votes