VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
The dumb things people say, no matter what video card it will look the same the video card just processes the image does not upgrade it, only your screen control the quality of a image.

But for your question its not an engine problem its a power problem your computer is setup to use the best option based on power requirements so if the program does not use more processing power than the intel built in it wont switch to nvidia card, but there are ways around this but each way around is made by MFG of computer for example on my asus there is a piece of software that lets me disable the Intel built in and run everything on the nvida card.

TLDR switching wont make a difference at "looks", but if you want to run on nvidia anyway you have to read up the manual for your computer to figure out were the MFG put the option to disable built in Intel GPU, some computers is only in bios and other as software in windows.
I know this , owning my laptop for over 10 years now and hardly having no problems at all.
BIOS switching not available.
Power consumption to graphic demands.
NVidia config tuned for this game's exe to use NVidia chip.
Won't budge , still using Intel. Still a bit grainy.
And yes , it's an Asus too. N53JN

Anyone else got any idea?

Kuk1997

Jun 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

Edit:
05/12/2020 12:00am
Walkthrough MOS or The Incredible Adventure Pt 2 Ep 3 (known in F95 as Episode 7)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you get this image? I played till the end of episode 11 (version 11.21.1) and there was nothing like this, at the end only the new girl

Wicked-Nerd

Dec 31, 2020
i never get, why developer translate games in languages which they don't speak an release them without proofreading from a native speaker or at least someone who speak the language. in the meantime i learned to live with engrisch bcs english is a great market, the same critic match here as well, but why spit out more languages? in this case i speak for the german translation. it is horrible...

the renders are really nice but i can't warm up with the storytelling (i played in english after the translation disaster). maybe i'm to spoiled from other games, maybe it is my frustration bcs the translation but it don't catch me after 15 mins...at least it is no case of eye cancer

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Hey there, I really like this game, the renders are great and the story is really funny! I have a problem at the pool Scene with Jenny. At one point, the games crashes, after a couple of 'Stream read error'. I optimized the game before starting. Can anyone help?
Did you ever find a way past this? I am also stuck at this point.

Reactions: divi-dead

jomig77

Sep 11, 2018
Hey there, I really like this game, the renders are great and the story is really funny! I have a problem at the pool Scene with Jenny. At one point, the games crashes, after a couple of 'Stream read error'. I optimized the game before starting. Can anyone help?
The way I find to get past this error on the pool, download the game again, extract, run, DO NOT OPTIMIZE GAME FILES, load closest save to error, get to episode 3, save game, you can then continue on optimized version, hope this helps

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes