VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There are several versions here. Which part is actually number 1? and how many MOS parts are there?
This game itself and this one are the same; the second is just a Ren'Py conversion of this one, which doesn't use Ren'Py. (It also is in HD, which this game might not be; I'm not sure about that for this game TBH.) But they are both the same story. Effectively, the title for the prologue would be kind of a combination of what's in this and in the Ren'Py version's titles. So if this were a book title, the large text would be MOS: Last Summer and then in smaller "subtitle" letters, you'd have Or, the Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick. The first game (either version) takes place over a summer break.

The follow-up is Merging of the Stars, which happens immediately in the aftermath of the events of this prologue part. So, play either the game from this thread or the Ren'Py equivalent that I linked above. After finishing, you can continue with the MC's story in Merging of the Stars.

Hopefully that helps clear things up some for you. I was the proofreader for this prologue game, so hopefully I can answer some questions. However, I'm not proofreading the follow-up, so know less about it generally. (Between games I started helping on other projects and so don't have time to help 4Pad with his current game.)

Reactions: KinkiSham

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
Ah ok then I would like to say thank you for the super quick reply. Yes, it's a bit confusing but thanks to you. was confused because one says "final" and the other doesn't. Now I'm testing the second part

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ah ok then I would like to say thank you for the super quick reply. Yes, it's a bit confusing but thanks to you. was confused because one says "final" and the other doesn't. Now I'm testing the second part
Oh, I think "final" is just in comparison to a version that isn't finished.

Reactions: David2411

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 653349

Overview:
You play as a young guy who begins an independent life full of interesting events. Your life has pampered you - you have never been in poverty, surrounded by the care of a beautiful family. But what lies ahead...
The game is created on a game engine created by me. But the interface and controls are copied from games on the Ren'Py engine. I.e. you, as well as in games on the Ren'Py, you can quickly rewind the game forward using the "CTRL" button and rewind using the mouse wheel and etc. You can see an example of the interface and controls on or download a video from MEGA.
This is a restart of the game "My office story". Posts related to this version of the game BEGIN FROM HERE.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-04
Release Date: 2021-06-04
Developer: 4PadGames - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.14 Patreon - Final
Language: Russian, English, German, Turkish
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: -MEGA - GDRIVE - -
Compressed: -MEGA - GDRIVE - -

Extras: Walkthrough

View attachment 653335 View attachment 653338 View attachment 653339 View attachment 653340 View attachment 653341 View attachment 653342 View attachment 653343 View attachment 715652 View attachment 889897 View attachment 889899 View attachment 928291 View attachment 928292 View attachment 928293 View attachment 977085 View attachment 977086 View attachment 977087 View attachment 1021919 View attachment 1021922
1709413672586.png ...........what is the difference between these versions??? :unsure:

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes