VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Greetings!

I will answer a couple of questions that often come up after I posted the last episode of the game.

Why is this game so short? Because I didn’t conceive it as a game. Initially, I wrote a short introduction to the main, big game. But while I was writing this intro, it got out of my control :) and there was so much for an intro and so little for a full game. This game introduction was only meant to introduce you to the characters in the game, to give you an understanding of their relationship and to reveal a little about their characters. Therefore, this game was not meant to be big.

About the girls in this game, including Sam? All the characters from this game will go into the new game that I am currently preparing. For each of them in the new game, there will be a large relationship branch, and there you will get everything you want and even more. But these characters will only be a small part of the new game. In the new game, I will add a few more new girls. By the way, you can see how they look right now on my twitter. Now there is a vote on my Patreon about new girls and so far all those who voted are inclined to my vision. So the girls' appearance will not change very much.

And a bit more. Now, in parallel with the development of a new game, I am releasing a ported to RenPy, this game, but so far only for patrons. I changed its name to MOS: Last Summer. That there would be no confusion with the previous game on my game engine. At the moment I have already released 3 parts, which include all the episodes with Jessie, Jenny and Sam.

Oh and one more thing. The next game will most likely be on RenPy or Unreal, I have not decided yet.

That's all for now.
What is thus next game? Is it released yet? I need more of these quality renders & sexy girls!!

renato186a

Sep 6, 2020
View attachment 653349

Overview:
You play as a young guy who begins an independent life full of interesting events. Your life has pampered you - you have never been in poverty, surrounded by the care of a beautiful family. But what lies ahead...
The game is created on a game engine created by me. But the interface and controls are copied from games on the Ren'Py engine. I.e. you, as well as in games on the Ren'Py, you can quickly rewind the game forward using the "CTRL" button and rewind using the mouse wheel and etc. You can see an example of the interface and controls on or download a video from MEGA.
This is a restart of the game "My office story". Posts related to this version of the game BEGIN FROM HERE.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-04
Release Date: 2021-06-04
Developer: 4PadGames - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.14 Patreon - Final
Language: Russian, English, German, Turkish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: -MEGA - GDRIVE - -
Compressed: -MEGA - GDRIVE - -

Extras: Walkthrough

View attachment 653335 View attachment 653338 View attachment 653339 View attachment 653340 View attachment 653341 View attachment 653342 View attachment 653343 View attachment 715652 View attachment 889897 View attachment 889899 View attachment 928291 View attachment 928292 View attachment 928293 View attachment 977085 View attachment 977086 View attachment 977087 View attachment 1021919 View attachment 1021922
only 1 google drive link working from compressed

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Does this game not Exist for MacOS? Theres barely any mention of it in the thread.

Can someone make the PC version available for Mac?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is this game done or what? I see development progress on patreon but nothing new here.
I see this game and MOS: Last Summer both being completed and talking about a new game.
I see nothing new for this game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is this game done or what? I see development progress on patreon but nothing new here.
I see this game and MOS: Last Summer both being completed and talking about a new game.
I see nothing new for this game.
Isn't this and MOS: Last Summer the same just different engines?
I really don't know, I have only tried one and have never finished it.
This is the original game and is completed. MOS: Last Summer is the official Ren'Py conversion of this game, done also by
KinkiSham, the developer (and is also completed). I did proofreading, some transliteration / transcription, and a little translation of the original game. The talk of a new game on Patreon is because both this and the Ren'Py conversion that came afterward have been finished. So the next game will be effectively their second game, although you could technically say it's a third, I suppose. I know Kinki has been really hard at work on it for a while, but IDK about the current level of progress. The last conversation I had with them was in September last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: ktunga and a1fox3

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
The game engine for this game sucks imo. I wish i had known about a Renpy version before i finished it, but oh well. Damn Jenny was one great babe. Although all of them were pretty good.

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
There are several versions here. Which part is actually number 1? and how many MOS parts are there?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes