VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
this game has great qualities

I also appreciated the originality of the interface.

But the non-ending killed me... among other things, with a scene with Casey that was thrown in there as a nice touch... leaving the rest of the story completely suspended.

the developer's patreon page doesn't seem to mention the new game yet... really disappointed

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
ffs the game keeps crashing on me and I am really looking forward to at least some closure.
> does anyone either:
1. have the CG
2. can tell me how to open a damn cpc file :mad:
I've tried downloading various cpcviewers but nothing works!

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
I did it in NodeJS, my method is god awful. Basically I read every file as hex and split on 00ffd8 then for each part I add the (now missing) ffd8 header and write back to a new file.
Can you please upload the CG again? Renpy version has no animation in it that's why.

Feb 8, 2019
Greetings!

I will answer a couple of questions that often come up after I posted the last episode of the game.

Why is this game so short? Because I didn’t conceive it as a game. Initially, I wrote a short introduction to the main, big game. But while I was writing this intro, it got out of my control :) and there was so much for an intro and so little for a full game. This game introduction was only meant to introduce you to the characters in the game, to give you an understanding of their relationship and to reveal a little about their characters. Therefore, this game was not meant to be big.

About the girls in this game, including Sam? All the characters from this game will go into the new game that I am currently preparing. For each of them in the new game, there will be a large relationship branch, and there you will get everything you want and even more. But these characters will only be a small part of the new game. In the new game, I will add a few more new girls. By the way, you can see how they look right now on my twitter. Now there is a vote on my Patreon about new girls and so far all those who voted are inclined to my vision. So the girls' appearance will not change very much.

And a bit more. Now, in parallel with the development of a new game, I am releasing a ported to RenPy, this game, but so far only for patrons. I changed its name to MOS: Last Summer. That there would be no confusion with the previous game on my game engine. At the moment I have already released 3 parts, which include all the episodes with Jessie, Jenny and Sam.

Oh and one more thing. The next game will most likely be on RenPy or Unreal, I have not decided yet.

That's all for now.
Maybe you could include that face on your profile pic in the new game. Also twins to play with would not be a bad idea. ;)

Reactions: gogeta523552

Otaku2018

Jan 10, 2018
Greetings!

I will answer a couple of questions that often come up after I posted the last episode of the game.

Why is this game so short? Because I didn’t conceive it as a game. Initially, I wrote a short introduction to the main, big game. But while I was writing this intro, it got out of my control :) and there was so much for an intro and so little for a full game. This game introduction was only meant to introduce you to the characters in the game, to give you an understanding of their relationship and to reveal a little about their characters. Therefore, this game was not meant to be big.

About the girls in this game, including Sam? All the characters from this game will go into the new game that I am currently preparing. For each of them in the new game, there will be a large relationship branch, and there you will get everything you want and even more. But these characters will only be a small part of the new game. In the new game, I will add a few more new girls. By the way, you can see how they look right now on my twitter. Now there is a vote on my Patreon about new girls and so far all those who voted are inclined to my vision. So the girls' appearance will not change very much.

And a bit more. Now, in parallel with the development of a new game, I am releasing a ported to RenPy, this game, but so far only for patrons. I changed its name to MOS: Last Summer. That there would be no confusion with the previous game on my game engine. At the moment I have already released 3 parts, which include all the episodes with Jessie, Jenny and Sam.

Oh and one more thing. The next game will most likely be on RenPy or Unreal, I have not decided yet.

That's all for now.
If possible can you do it in RenPy cause most PC can't handle Unreal as it takes longer time to load the game. Just a polite suggestion.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Greetings!

That's all for now.
Please baby Jesus, let him choose RenPy

Reactions: KinkiSham and LSC82

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"... you can quickly rewind the game forward using the "CTRL" button and rewind using the mouse wheel"

Yes. Wait, WHAT? Rewind the game forward? Nice going.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes