VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

SonnyPantony

Apr 3, 2019
The renders and animations are fantastic. And they are that way with such a low file size. Can't wait for the game to get off the ground...will be watching eagerly.

Reactions: KinkiSham

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Greetings!

I will answer a couple of questions that often come up after I posted the last episode of the game.

Why is this game so short? Because I didn’t conceive it as a game. Initially, I wrote a short introduction to the main, big game. But while I was writing this intro, it got out of my control :) and there was so much for an intro and so little for a full game. This game introduction was only meant to introduce you to the characters in the game, to give you an understanding of their relationship and to reveal a little about their characters. Therefore, this game was not meant to be big.

About the girls in this game, including Sam? All the characters from this game will go into the new game that I am currently preparing. For each of them in the new game, there will be a large relationship branch, and there you will get everything you want and even more. But these characters will only be a small part of the new game. In the new game, I will add a few more new girls. By the way, you can see how they look right now on my twitter. Now there is a vote on my Patreon about new girls and so far all those who voted are inclined to my vision. So the girls' appearance will not change very much.

And a bit more. Now, in parallel with the development of a new game, I am releasing a ported to RenPy, this game, but so far only for patrons. I changed its name to MOS: Last Summer. That there would be no confusion with the previous game on my game engine. At the moment I have already released 3 parts, which include all the episodes with Jessie, Jenny and Sam.

Oh and one more thing. The next game will most likely be on RenPy or Unreal, I have not decided yet.

That's all for now.
That's great news.
any idea when is tis new game is coming out ?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Initially, I wrote a short introduction to the main, big game. But while I was writing this intro, it got out of my control :)
This just seems like a failed experiment from an inexperienced developer (or development team) that never had a solid plan. There are some things about this game that are impressive (models, renders, release cadence) and others that are atrocious (almost everything about the story, the translations, the bugs). None of that matters, though. It's part of what Patreon and similar platforms are for. What matters is that it feels like the developer wasn't/isn't being honest about it.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
these cpc files, some of them are containers for multiple jpg files. can anyone help with pointers on how to decompress them to the individual jpg files? I read the CPC documentation, but I am not able to understand how. Can help?

The game engine is a real ball breaker... but I like the CG and animation though. very nice.

Last edited:

oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
MOS v14 CG Rip (361.3 MB)

Note: animations have been transformed into MP4 video files.

Reactions: gekk0z

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
MOS v14 CG Rip (361.3 MB)

Note: animations have been transformed into MP4 video files.
Hi Benji, can you share info on what tool you used to rip the CG and animations?
Thank you for this CG rip Benji. Much Appreciated.

oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
Hi Benji, can you share info on what tool you used to rip the CG and animations?
Thank you for this CG rip Benji. Much Appreciated.
CPC files are concatenated JPEG files (with a few more bytes before each) so I pretty much split them up.

Reactions: gekk0z

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
so
Greetings!

I will answer a couple of questions that often come up after I posted the last episode of the game.

Why is this game so short? Because I didn’t conceive it as a game. Initially, I wrote a short introduction to the main, big game. But while I was writing this intro, it got out of my control :) and there was so much for an intro and so little for a full game. This game introduction was only meant to introduce you to the characters in the game, to give you an understanding of their relationship and to reveal a little about their characters. Therefore, this game was not meant to be big.

About the girls in this game, including Sam? All the characters from this game will go into the new game that I am currently preparing. For each of them in the new game, there will be a large relationship branch, and there you will get everything you want and even more. But these characters will only be a small part of the new game. In the new game, I will add a few more new girls. By the way, you can see how they look right now on my twitter. Now there is a vote on my Patreon about new girls and so far all those who voted are inclined to my vision. So the girls' appearance will not change very much.

And a bit more. Now, in parallel with the development of a new game, I am releasing a ported to RenPy, this game, but so far only for patrons. I changed its name to MOS: Last Summer. That there would be no confusion with the previous game on my game engine. At the moment I have already released 3 parts, which include all the episodes with Jessie, Jenny and Sam.

Oh and one more thing. The next game will most likely be on RenPy or Unreal, I have not decided yet.

That's all for now.
So there is gonna be a new game with all these characters in that and the same mc or will it be a competely different story

Reactions: KinkiSham

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Haha, I looked on the first pic in the main post and now I can't unsee the guy who is fellating the girl raising her skirt :)

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes