VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

carcav

Jul 1, 2017
this "game" it's total cra´. full of bugs, you can't load your saved game it freezes and crashes, and refuse to close unless you forced to close, it's by far one of the worst games i have seen in this site

Last edited:

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
The only turn-off is the engine itself. Annoying all the background sound and voice sound playing together like in the old bazaar and skipped whole part without stopping before the choices. Other than these thumbs up.

DamDanDanDam

Jan 2, 2019
Not starting for me. Don't know why. It shows in the task manager but closes immediately.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
I'm confused, the game description says that the dev made his own engine but it behaves just like Ren'py. So why bother making your own engine if you're just going to do the exact same things as Ren'py? It just seems like more work with no payoff other than saying you could.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
The game seems to run on its own. I only had to click up to the scene where he protag was walking to work. After that it plays itself with no dialog (text or otherwise)...and there's no way to stop it. The game does this in windows and Linux.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes