VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
VERY disappointing end to the game....very.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This felt rushed...
No idea what his next game is gonna be but I hope he doesn't introduce characters only leave you hanging in the end.
The main 3 are the only ones I care about. Bailing on the YS is an especially bad idea.

D

Deleted member 3181804

After reading the majority of comments, my initial interest in this game has dissipated like mist on a harbor bay.

Reactions: lalalalland

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Jessie was ignored by the developer??
Jessie hasn't had a good update in a while. :(

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Okay so I managed to extract the CGs from the .cpc files in EV folder. However, something went wrong getting all the static images.
Anyway, here's everything I managed to get. It's all the animations and some of the static images, a lot of those are missing though.

MOS CGs
thanks alot man, I spend hours extracting those files but failed.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Can a mod update the tags please? With the current tags there is no sex in this game but you see in a few images there is.

Reactions: KinkiSham

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
VERY disappointing end to the game....very.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This felt rushed...
No idea what his next game is gonna be but I hope he doesn't introduce characters only leave you hanging in the end.
You realize we're 2 episodes behind right? This is Episode 2 of Chapter 4. Full game is Episode 4 of Chapter 4.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
the game will end without sex scenes with Jessie? :(
what a disappointment.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes