VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
is moaning during sex scenes present only in the part1 with jessie? cause in the following parts there aren't and i would know if is a mine specific problem or if the game is like this

MECKATZER

Oct 26, 2019
The game seems to run on its own. I only had to click up to the scene where he protag was walking to work. After that it plays itself with no dialog (text or otherwise)...and there's no way to stop it. The game does this in windows and Linux.
same for me. any solutions? Or does anyone know why that is?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I haven't yet seen any response to my original notice so I am assuming no one else has had this issue. I am going to re-download and try again.
I had a problem like this when I was trying to quickly skip scenes while holding Ctrl or Spacebar.
I just started the game over and didn’t skip the scene, everything was fine.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
If you choose not the optimize the game the renders don’t look as good and is a bit laggy, but if you do optimize the game you get the abort error, which is a pain in the ass. I got all the way to the end of the content with the maid giving me a handjob and I got the abort error. I’m gonna pass on this game not worth the headache.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
excellent game!
great models, good enough plot and great animations ----- but:
laggy af.
it's a downer, sure, but totally worth it.

Reactions: KinkiSham

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
This game seems totally broken to me. When I start new game, it shows him showing up at work, he says it's a new day or something, and then from there on it just keeps skipping everything. Not super fast but there is zero dialog boxes, you just a see a slideshow of an image every 2 seconds or so and then episode 1 is over within 2 minutes. No idea at all what's happening. Hitting buttons to try to stop it doesn't seem to help. It's stuck on skipping forever. Tried restarting games 2 times and new game multiple times..

[edit] Tried updating from v11 to v12 and it still does it. I guess it's the fucky engine or what... it is just perma stuck on skip, ignores all keypresses and it's impossible to play. Waste of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeMeHer

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
First and foremost, the graphics and models look damn good. Only criticism on that part is that some scenes look a little too plastic. Likely choice of lighting... oh, and the animations look a little robotic.

Gameplay though... pretty atrocious. Pressing ctrl just skips everything rather than stopping at a choice. This is a pretty important feature to get right considering the style of gameplay you chose. As for your choice of gameplay... I think you should consider reworking it entirely. While I like the idea of the scoring system at the end of each chapter, the execution is very poor. There's absolutely no hint as to whether or not you made the correct choices. So you can end up playing the same chapter over and over and over again just to try and get the perfect score. Might I suggest some facial and verbal cues?

I will keep this on my watchlist. I hope it turns out to be a gem. These models deserve it lol.

Reactions: Afield

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
the game crashes so often it´s no fun ... if it´s not crashing it lag´s like crazy ... seriously wrong decision with this engine ... :(

I tried to find a way to see at least the pictures (because those models looking awesome), but I found no usable way ... XnView shows only one picture, web-available converters doing the same - just one pic ... is there a solid way to get these CG´s to show on a windows 10 machine?? Or someone already ripped the CG´s again (older posts with ripped CG´s links are dead...sadly)??

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1620453471132.png

A new episode of MOS Game is now available, read on.

About of 13 episode:

In this episode, you relax by the pool and think about the important moments in your life. Then you call Casey and do all sorts of cool things with her. And then she does to you. And then again you are with her ;-)

This episode will add 177 pictures and 21 animations to the game. The approximate playing time this episodes is 30-35 minutes.

Game oN!

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes