VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

MeMeHer

Apr 29, 2020
This game seems totally broken to me. When I start new game, it shows him showing up at work, he says it's a new day or something, and then from there on it just keeps skipping everything. Not super fast but there is zero dialog boxes...........
Same for me. Has anyone worked out how to stop the game from fast forwarding from start to finish just showing you one slide every 2 seconds with no interaction ?

Rocks12414

Nov 20, 2020
guys does anyone know how to delete the optimized files or does anyone know the location of the optimized folder
i deleted the game and extracted it again but the files are still optimized can anyone help me please

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
download the new file squall.dll helped me
You can search on internet if any dll is missing... download and put into C:\Windows\System32
In that case...

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I like the game but, I get to the pool scene where they kiss and then I get a "System Read Error". I tried 3 times and I can not get past that part. The game looked good so far, but that problem needs to be fixed so I can continue after the kiss scene in the pool.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes