VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Kind of an abrupt ending. Hopefully this is a part 1 to a future part 2, otherwise I'm going to think the dev either ran out of money or got tired of the project cause this should have like another 8 or so episodes at the pacing it was going in. Still good renders and good animations. Not a fan of the dialogue choice system... you are essentially saying or doing the same thing but each girl really likes the EXACT wording to be a certain way.... kinda dumb. Improve the choice system, speed up the transitions between scenes and episodes and make replaying an episode faster or eliminate the need for it (ya know cause the choice system kinda sucks and you have to say the EXACT right thing.)

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game is finished? How? It's super buggy. Doesn't even work at times. I get some slide shows where questions should be and automatically lose a round cause I couldn't answer shit. What kind of quality control does the dev even do?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Sadly no sex with Sam.
The developer said on his patreon that sam will be part of his next game. We will have to wait for a good scene with her.
Same male MC next game ? if its different MC then this MC will be cucked by him

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
When I saw "Completed" I was thinking "Oh YES finally we get Jessie!!" But :mad::cry::cry:

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello I would like to know why the games do not work with the joiplay application. and is there an Android version? thank you

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
First time played and I'm up to the bonus chapter with jessie and your telling me there won't be anymore scenes with her?? WTF!! Why even get all points for jessie if your going to write her out of the script?? Worst blue balling scenes ever and they only get emptied in a sleep sex scene (Blowjob) ffs!! If there is a second season she will probably come back a cock hungry whore after sleeping her way through summer camp :mad:

Edit=
So basically you start building relationships with two of the most stunning girls in the history of VN's for them both to leave.
And if the dev decides to do a second game they will come back and probably have boyfriends/girlfriends so the whole build up to developing the love/relationship in this first part would then become meaningless. Such a shame as this had so much more potential and could have time skipped summer or spent some of that time developing something between the mc and Sam so she would become more accepting to the relationship with the girls. Overall the renders/animations are beautiful it's just the story could have had so much more :( The worst part for me in the story is the girls leaving as you can probably tell lol :p

Last edited:

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Honestly I thought the game was great and the ending was a leadup to the bigger sequel showing mc banging his way through the company he will work in and the first scenes were a small tease for that, Jessie&Jenny comes back to the house to find out mc is not there anymore and make Sam regret kicking out mc more and more while he is enjoying his life and getting rich working in the company, the girls leave the house to live with the mc and bang, jessie finally gets the D,Jenny gets the D and after some time Sam also joins in on the fun cuz she was left alone in that big house. 1 of the girls (or fuck it all of them) could even start working in the same company and fool around with mc there... lets hope the new game the dev is making will be amazing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KinkiSham

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I do not quite understand the reason for such a hasty end of the game.
Lack of financial support? Is the author tired of the game, or is he making a new one?

Reactions: Xavier DAnger
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes