VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

KinkiSham

Nov 4, 2019
You need to hire an editor because this isn't just poor grammar or spelling, a bunch of this doesn't make sense.
English is not my native language. Therefore, such a translation.

But, why the extra 4 numbers at the end? Seems like you communicate all you need with 0.1.8/0.1.9
I did not think that the numbers in the game version would be such a problem.

When the complaint is there is way too many locations in your first hub the answer should not be , "MORE HUBS COMING SOON!!1!"
Show don't tell. Maybe start with the fun stuff so your audience can see it? Why build an enormous grind engine with nothing, really, to do?
To see the interesting, go through the game day to the end!

May 30, 2017
English is not my native language. Therefore, such a translation.

I did not think that the numbers in the game version would be such a problem.

To see the interesting, go through the game day to the end!
I'm guessing you're using a machine translation? That would explain the correct spelling but complete misuse of words. If so, that isn't at all ok if you want to sell your product for money. If you don't know whether the english translation is saying what you think it is then you can't ever edit the games script if people point out problems. You just won't have even the slightest idea of what is and isn't right.

For the numbers, you didn't answer the question, what do the last 4 numbers mean? Does it help us know more about the game in some way? If not then why include them here? If they're only meaningful to you then keep them saved like that on your own machine and upload version numbers that make sense here.

And on your third point, people are trying to tell you that the many, many barriers you've placed in front of the interesting content make that content not worth the effort. In your patreon campaign the lewd stuff is listed as a secondary objective, while grind related stuff is primary. You also have several paragraphs on all of the different types of grind and different obtrusive systems you want to add when people are already complaining that there is way too much stuff.

You can make whatever game you want, but if you're expecting people to pay money for it then going in the exact opposite direction of what your audience is saying they want is the absolute wrong way of doing it.

KinkiSham

Nov 4, 2019
You can make whatever game you want, but if you're expecting people to pay money for it then going in the exact opposite direction of what your audience is saying they want is the absolute wrong way of doing it.
Thank you for your advice. We will think what to do next.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Here we go again. Yet another dev who thinks people patronize for daz factory one click renders. Boasts about 500 mediocre images. These days no one cares about your daz or honeyselect renders unless they're beyond exceptional or have a thousand animations.

Make an adult game with a good story and you'll get some support. This is total grind garbage.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think if you kept the game more simple rather than needing the grind or the sandbox element, but for me, there was too much going on when that first screen popped up after the dialogue where do I click first? I like the idea of these office type games and I really like the models you have used especially the secretary.

D

Deleted member 51206

>0.2
>first public release
>5 events
>already has a patreon.
thats a no from me dawg

Reactions: Samken

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
My opinion so far... the dialog and grammar is garbage, as if it was written by a 5 year-old, the only good thing it has going for it is good render quality... oh and all the bullshit that the NPC say is adverts for support me, sorry begging for support is kinda well %$#@!&^, create something great and people will gladly support you with out the begging... fix the broken ass dialog...

Reactions: MAk123321 and Hyped

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
KinkiSham, I happen to use two monitors regularly for my normal work (i.e., earning a living). For some reason, when the game is in full-screen mode, it consistently opens in the monitor opposite of what any other game does. (So, for example, if I were to play anything from PUBG or Apex Legends to WVM or Areas of Gray, it would show up on Monitor 1. For some reason, full-screen My Office Story always displays on Monitor 2.)

Windowed mode MOS shows up on the monitor I normally use for gaming. This might not seem like a big deal, but because of how I have the monitors positioned (best for my IRL work), looking for long periods of time at Monitor 2 will create a crick in my neck. Is there any way to change on what monitor full-screen MOS displays?

Reactions: tigerdiamond

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Might be good when he gets someone who knows proper English to translate it from Russian for him.

KinkiSham

Nov 4, 2019
Windowed mode MOS shows up on the monitor I normally use for gaming. This might not seem like a big deal, but because of how I have the monitors positioned (best for my IRL work), looking for long periods of time at Monitor 2 will create a crick in my neck. Is there any way to change on what monitor full-screen MOS displays?
The game has no choice on which monitor to run it in full screen. But I will add this to the tasks for the next version. Most likely it will be possible to choose on which monitor to start the game in the settings window.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Alice_1-12.jpg

New version released - My Office Story v0.2
My Office Story
Version 0.2 dated 12/14/2019, the game has 3 locations, 744 images, 11 events.
Changes and improvements:

• significantly redone the interface of the game in the direction of simplification;
  • almost all stats have been removed, only a mood indicator is left;
  • removed from the game 3 places in the office - first floor reception and elevator, second floor elevator;
  • added the help-training window at the beginning of the game after the intro, also this window can be called up by pressing F1;
  • added support for two or more monitors;
  • entry into the game has been greatly redone, the ability to skip it has been added;
  • removed the minigame - computer repair, now computer repair occurs as an event with a girl;
  • now time is not wasted moving inside the location;
  • other minor corrections have also been made.
Added by:
  • 6 events, one for Alice, Emily, Katrin and Nicki, two for Helen;
  • two new locations: Hostel and Cafe;
  • 226 new images.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
1583506522761.png

Game Development News - February 22, 2020
Greetings!
Current news on the game. I am finishing work on the script. When I finish working on the script, I will start making the first pictures for the game. Expect not long left!
Now in the game, in addition to the new scenario, there will be a new style of pictures. The examples you saw above are pretty good, right?
What has been done:

• Locations - 100%
  • Characters of the game - 100%
  • Scenario:
  • Part 1 - 100%
  • Part 2 - 100%
  • Part 3 - 95%
Thanks!

Reactions: Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 578460

Game Development News - February 22, 2020
Greetings!
Current news on the game. I am finishing work on the script. When I finish working on the script, I will start making the first pictures for the game. Expect not long left!
Now in the game, in addition to the new scenario, there will be a new style of pictures. The examples you saw above are pretty good, right?
What has been done:

• Locations - 100%
  • Characters of the game - 100%
  • Scenario:
  • Part 1 - 100%
  • Part 2 - 100%
  • Part 3 - 95%
Thanks!
Wow, nice butt :love:
Is that goblin the MC?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes