VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Love the renders, game would freeze on changing animations though. They need someone to help with translations whose first language is english, the translations were pretty bad, was kinda hard to read or understand what they were saying. To many damn periods in the text sheesh, hopefully they fix it up the right way it certainly has potential.

Reactions: KinkiSham

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
So after playing the first chapter a few times trying to get 3 stars, which apparently I suck at, the biggest question on my mind is: Can we get this in Ren'py. Because this engine is not very good. It lags on transitions between animations way too often. Restarting chapter 1 after seeing I've again failed to get 3 stars takes a long time due to the game's need to show me a preview first. The skip-speed is definitely too slow.
That said, I liked the chapter. Jessie is adorable and cute and beautiful, which makes the decision where you have to call her one of those things annoyingly hard. I'm looking forward to seeing more. I'd be looking forward to it even more if it's gonna be in Ren'py, but...

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Renders look good, but based on the comments I think I'll wait for a few more releases and maybe a cheat mod

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does this has trans/futa content? This looks like tits and dick on the same person. futa and or trans.jpg
Or is this an optical illusions.

If so then the tag needs to be applied.

• Love
Reactions: Oxiton and 9inchz
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes