VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Does this has trans/futa content? This looks like tits and dick on the same person. View attachment 715991
Or is this an optical illusions.

If so then the tag needs to be applied.
i think the tags usually are added when it concerns the mc (player) and in this case we dont even know if there is a trans/futa heroine, i think those are just random scenes of random people in the office.

• Angry
Reactions: 9inchz

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
"
- Fixed lags when changing pictures.
- Fixed playback of animations, now they play smoothly. "

Let me laugh. It's good that the mouse doesn't break when you try to get from one picture to the next or you try to get the animation to move forward. This can't go on like this or players will get nervous if it gets stuck right at the beginning. Even the good characters at that point will no longer help this game out of the pit. 5/5 shit :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

Go for Ren'py if you want to copy it to yours anyway. Ren'py still works 100x better.

roadtrip

Sep 1, 2019
like the concept so far, i dont understand why people complain about the interface look ok to me, the auto foward is a bit confusing in the intro, other than that look promising, great render quality, character are well design too. keep working on it !

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
how do you get this game to work

I have extracted it and double click MOS.exe

but nothing happens

can you explain why????

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
does this game have any dialogue? or is just a bunch of pictures and nothing else. started the game and that's all im getting. nothing but pictures.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how do you get this game to work

I have extracted it and double click MOS.exe

but nothing happens

can you explain why????
Your anti-virus could be stopping it from running.
does this game have any dialogue? or is just a bunch of pictures and nothing else. started the game and that's all im getting. nothing but pictures.
Yes it does but it will take a bunch of screens before it will start.

Apr 13, 2018
Your anti-virus could be stopping it from running.
im also having this issue and ive turned off realtime scaning and firewall and it still wont work

also i looked at the task manager and i see it is running its just not doing any thing

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
why does this game have incest tag when there is no incest? or is there a patch?
In episode one her mom was also his mom. And it is Basic version so maybe there is a incest version? honestly though was probably because of the "mom might catch us." line from episode 1. they do not refer to each other as brother or sister.

So KinkiSham would you kindly remove the incest tag from the thread?

Ooga_Booga_

Jul 14, 2018
Nice renders, but I question the need to retain the renders from the now abandoned version in this re-work, they just seem pointless and don't really seem to serve any purpose , other than making this game seem fragmented right from the very start.

I'm as yet undecided on the stars system, I'd have to experiment a bit more but I just can't bring myself to sit through slow loading screens that can't be skipped, I just gave up in the end and terminated the game via task manager, I'd suggest making the menu responsive above anything else that is going on in the game at the very least.

Curious to see where you take this but for now it needs a re-think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJI and KinkiSham

Stormblade

Apr 29, 2020
Ok, tried to play, lasted about 10 minutes, after the couch scene with sister? girlfriend? heck no clue who she was.

First off, get rid of the choice of resolution, go with monitor default, or allow us to maximize it in windowed version, or full screen. Sucks playing on a rinky dink 10 inch by 10 inch square for a game.

Second, trasitions, way to slow, it's like watching syrup drip from a bottle. Scroll back, honestly most folks are used to scroll back with the mouse wheel ( ren type roll back ) even trying to use the control keys as shown in the keyboard commands, didn't really do anything, do we hold it down? tap it? hit it, wait it to roll back, hit it again? You get the idea, was clunky.

Dialog, pretty much non existant, no clue who was talking, main character ( the boy ) the girl, uh, oh choices didn't make Any sense to what was on screen ( perhaps English translation barrier )

Renders, 10 / 10 ... Animation 10 / 10 ... Story? honestly no clue what the story is about ( lack of dialog ) just something bout graduated and should be partying.

Flesh out some of the details, take to heart the criticism, Please just trying to be construction after all the obvious hard work you're put into this. Just making suggestions.

Also as someone else mentioned, Windows 10 64bit user, I had to end the game by using task manager, seems either the engine you are using is writing someting even after you hit quit or hit the X in top right corner ( wich didn't do anything after the first time you hit it )

Don't mind the sponsor adds on the main screen but it did feel a little bit cluttered.

Like I said, GREAT images, animations and great work.

Reactions: KinkiSham

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
This game NEED an indication when you say the right thing to get a new star.
In the end i just played ch1 and the quit, and decompiled the game to see the pictures.
Exactly. There are 13 choices in the first part and the only way to know which is correct is to only make one change and play the game through. I would take all day to get 3 stars.

• Sad
Reactions: KinkiSham

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so why the moon logic? the player must think like the developer to pick the "right answers". to make things worse, there's no way of knowing which is the right answer from when you are asked because you have no idea which is which, since they all feels like flavor text.

the engine is also pretty bad. i know people are tired of seeing ren'py, but when the choices are between this and that, im pretty sure i speak for the majority when i say, ren'py all the way.

this is pretty disapointing, as the renders look great.

im not gonna comment about the story, since, it feels disjointed, and with the "you didnt read the developers mind, so we are gonna punish you for it" is pretty much a turn off.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
This is a bit impossible i think... I tried almost every combinations of dialogs but i could only reach 5/10 stars max in ch 2 :cautious:
really good idea will be a walktrough...

Reactions: 9inchz

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
so why the moon logic? the player must think like the developer to pick the "right answers". to make things worse, there's no way of knowing which is the right answer from when you are asked because you have no idea which is which, since they all feels like flavor text.

the engine is also pretty bad. i know people are tired of seeing ren'py, but when the choices are between this and that, im pretty sure i speak for the majority when i say, ren'py all the way.

this is pretty disapointing, as the renders look great.

im not gonna comment about the story, since, it feels disjointed, and with the "you didnt read the developers mind, so we are gonna punish you for it" is pretty much a turn off.
At least with Renpy it seems better than when everybody used RPG maker.

Also for the title of the game being about a "Huge Dick" I sure do feel that the renders are not leaning into that enough. Just seems light a slightly large dick that nobody would take special notice of.

mo4444

Jul 21, 2017
Not bad but the delay in being able to progressing to the next image is annoying.. is that intentional is or is that the aforementioned lag?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes