Ren'Py Abandoned MOTDH: The new beginning [v0.1] [ManneredGentleman]

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It depends, for everyone attractiveness means something else... Some like fake bodies, monsters, bestiality, NTR etc.

Let's see where this goes...
I'll pass on all the 'bombshells', 'fake bodies', 'monsters', 'beastiality', 'NTR', 'lez' and 'sharing'. That's just me. I know your girls aren't trans and I meant it when I said I'd give it a try. So, as you say: "Let's see where this goes..."

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Ordinary women are an interesting idea. However, the author overdid it with an African-American woman, imho.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
It depends, for everyone attractiveness means something else... For example i am getting sick and tired of "bombshells", they were ok for a while, until they were a few, but if every game nowadays shows milf which you would "never" meet in real life, that gives me an idea to make something different...

And that doesn't mean, the story progress will not have an impact on the girls, how they're willing to change their looks/habits...

I think it's just a point of view, what makes one horny... Some like fake bodies, monsters, bestiality, NTR etc.

I'm not trying to get cucked here, I live a cuck free lifestyle.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Is it a self-contained story (Plot)? Don't play Malformation of the Desired Heaven ? It's just that there's a female protagonist, and I don't like these games.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
You know black women look beautiful. Why did you make her look ugly?
Models look good beside the black woman. Just google beautiful black women and you will see women do not look like this.
This is kind of racist. No, not every black woman is beautiful, the same way not every white woman is.

What use is an adult game (i.e., a game for fapping) if the characters aren't even remotely attractive?
Because not everyone shares the same generic tastes and what's not attractive to you might be attractive to someone else.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Come on, I liked the game. I liked the character models. Yes, they are far from models. But personally I'm tired of seeing girls and moms in every game with a model appearance with a 5 breast size.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Because not everyone shares the same generic tastes and what's not attractive to you might be attractive to someone else.
Sure, I get that. Still, three of the characters look like caricatures, and one of the remaining two is Emma Watson. It's not just attractiveness, it's having a uniform art style. Either they all look like caricatures, or none of them do. Take for example Light of my Life; that's got arguably unattractive characters, but all the characters fit the same art style, and so once the eye gest used to the style, there's beauty to be found.

It's not about generic tastes as much as it is about a consistent level of realism about the characters that doesn't make one or the other stand out for being vastly different.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
It depends, for everyone attractiveness means something else... For example i am getting sick and tired of "bombshells", they were ok for a while, until they were a few, but if every game nowadays shows milf which you would "never" meet in real life, that gives me an idea to make something different...

And that doesn't mean, the story progress will not have an impact on the girls, how they're willing to change their looks/habits...

I think it's just a point of view, what makes one horny... Some like fake bodies, monsters, bestiality, NTR etc.

Heh. I'll never understand people who like NTR.

Good luck, dude. I hope your game does well!

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
It's not about generic tastes as much as it is about a consistent level of realism about the characters that doesn't make one or the other stand out for being vastly different.
That's not realism, that's the opposite of realism. People in real life don't all have the exact same level of attractiveness. There's nothing real about most of the games where a single male MC is magically surrounded only by supermodels.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
That's not realism, that's the opposite of realism. People in real life don't all have the exact same level of attractiveness. There's nothing real about most of the games where a single male MC is magically surrounded only by supermodels.
I'm talking about character design here. The banner for this game looks like it has characters that conform to five different art styles, from realism (Emma Watson) to a full on caricature (the black woman). They could be characters from five different games.

Whatever your art style is, be it realistic, supermodel, bimbo, caricature, whatever; stick to that art style for all of the characters so that your game universe is consistent.

Because if it's consistent, then the story can get past the art.

Nov 25, 2017
1) A prequel is not released first, a prequel proceeds an existing story. This is just Part 1 & 2 no need for all this farting about.
This isn't true. It just means the middle part is the MAIN story that the author wants to be told. You can release a prequel or sequel first to tell backstory or setup a main story. It's unconventional but I wasn't aware people here only like missionary sex.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Okay, it is quite good for a 0.1. The story is quite generic but so far, it has all come together.

I think the black woman is fine, people on this site hate on anything that is not generic and that is the reason they will never hate on your story as it is generic. Anything that is boring or "normal" will be liked by the average folks here. I don't think you should change your characters or game based on that.

I do hope this one goes for longer than the original since that ended very abruptly and many characters were never developed. I would really like all characters to have some part in this.

Nov 25, 2017
Heh. I'll never understand people who like NTR.
I don't think there are nearly as many people who "like" ntr as much as there are people who just don't care, and if it's a part of the story then whatever. Not everyone plays these games to make an emotional connection with the protagonist.

Oct 15, 2020
Okay, it is quite good for a 0.1. The story is quite generic but so far, it has all come together.

I think the black woman is fine, people on this site hate on anything that is not generic and that is the reason they will never hate on your story as it is generic. Anything that is boring or "normal" will be liked by the average folks here. I don't think you should change your characters or game based on that.

I do hope this one goes for longer than the original since that ended very abruptly and many characters were never developed. I would really like all characters to have some part in this.
The black woman... They haven't seen her daughters :p I don't think that I will significantly change any of the characters...

The first part was made only for trying DAZ and RenPy', with this I have big plans :)