Ren'Py Abandoned MOTDH: The new beginning [v0.1] [ManneredGentleman]

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Do you need to do the previous game first or does this one give you whatever background you need?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Looks promising, but the dialogs aren't the best ones. Either it's bad grammar when mc says e.g. 'she's gone, landlady' or there should be a the obvious incest patch and the tag.

Still looks promising and will wait for future releases. Good luck, dev.

Reactions: dani31

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I gotta say, although the black woman and the dude need work, I like the emma and the middle lady models. They're not traditionally beautiful, but there's something to be said for some variety. I'm all for some hot chicks with imperfect facces.
Exactly my idea.
In real life most classic beautifull women cling together from make-up and end up being carbon copies of each other.
Characteristic women is what i like.
Variety rules!!!

Oct 15, 2020
Currently, I have to stop the development because of my weak hardware, i started a new project, it will be a simple novel. I am unable to render so many different renders for different planned paths in the game.

But the patch won't be necessary in the future.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It depends, for everyone attractiveness means something else... For example i am getting sick and tired of "bombshells", they were ok for a while, until they were a few, but if every game nowadays shows milf which you would "never" meet in real life, that gives me an idea to make something different...
I agree with you about the attractiveness issue. But remember that you have put up what amounts to an advertisement for your product and that means having something to attract viewers. That usually consists of attractive characters, especially in this type of game. However, Variety is the spice of Life, etc. One man's turn-off is the next guy's turn-ON. I like big boobs, but I'm not LIMITED to that; there's a LOT of small boobed characters that I like and enjoy playing in those games. That said, there's just Something off about Brian's face that's downright Creepy. I half expect him to be playing a banjo in a remake of Deliverance.

And even an unattractive person can be downright gorgeous when they smile. (No smiling from this one as far as I've seen, though. Instead, she looks like she's going to bite MC in every scene. Gives me the shivers... Is she an escapee from one of the Halloween specials?)

Last edited:

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Very sad to see how a very good project was abandoned. I hope someday to see more art from this artist.