mormis

Apr 12, 2018
can anyone tell me all the scenes available? don't know if i missed any.....and why when i'm with the sister in the beach cabin the game ends? do i need the make different decisions during the game or it's the end for now?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
can anyone tell me all the scenes available? don't know if i missed any.....and why when i'm with the sister in the beach cabin the game ends? do i need the make different decisions during the game or it's the end for now?

The sister stuff is the end from what I seen editing it for the patch.

There are more scenes that are different. Getting lost, waking up some random place, and there are the "bad choices" that lead to the game ending which show different scenes (which most won't want to see anyway.)

Thanks! Added it to main page
I don't think I'm done with it, I'm going to be updating it some more, as that was just a quick crude job for myself. If people want it, I will peruse it more and make more changes.

Reactions: interblade

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
The Motel [v2.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 75mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Could you make a new android version

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
This is the end of the current version. Just noticed the jump to end game is not in place.. Will fix that in the next release

Reactions: mormis

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
The sister stuff is the end from what I seen editing it for the patch.

There are more scenes that are different. Getting lost, waking up some random place, and there are the "bad choices" that lead to the game ending which show different scenes (which most won't want to see anyway.)
I thought there was something that i've missed since i didn't get any "End version" msg/screen mid scene at the beach cabin.
Cheers.

Guyintheback

Jun 25, 2020
The Motel [v2.3.2] Unofficial Android Port + EyePatch

- 79mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Why mixdrop link tho ? Mixdrop links never let you download always error and still you are using mixdrop

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Why mixdrop link tho ? Mixdrop links never let you download always error and still you are using mixdrop
First of all, I sometimes get more than ten thousand downloads from these links, and you can always be a supporter from my Buymecoffee account and access mega links.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Getting a shitton of errors (an exception has occured . . .") Did I use the wrong patch? Or is the eyepatch the issue?

My "patch" located here works fine. I just tested it again, skipped through the whole game with zero errors.
I'm still probably going to do more tweaks, but it works for me.

Is there mother and son in the game and what is the “eye patch in the downloads” ?
Read this post here.

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
My "patch" located here works fine. I just tested it again, skipped through the whole game with zero errors.
I'm still probably going to do more tweaks, but it works for me.

Read this post here.
Didn't mean to sound like I was criticizing you. You have done work for all of us, free of charge, and I for one am grateful. I am just trying to find out why I am experiencing so many errors. I am re-DLing the game and (I don't know what to call it, because "patch" apparently wasn't received well), and will try again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Didn't mean to sound like I was criticizing you. You have done work for all of us, free of charge, and I for one am grateful. I am just trying to find out why I am experiencing so many errors. I am re-DLing the game and (I don't know what to call it, because "patch" apparently wasn't received well), and will try again.
I know you were not, I wasn't trying to sound like you were, so sorry if I did.

But you didn't say where your errors were, what location, scene, and so forth.

I am using the compressed version, but like I said I've run through it twice and not had any errors.

But like I said, the more information the better to tell exactly what's going on to see if patch related or "game related". Maybe even attach a save file right before some errors start.

Last edited:

Guyintheback

Jun 25, 2020
First of all, I sometimes get more than ten thousand downloads from these links, and you can always be a supporter from my Buymecoffee account and access mega links.
I will pledge you but why unnecessary access files why you want to see someone's personal data ?

loigejuca

Apr 22, 2018
Getting a shitton of errors (an exception has occured . . .") Did I use the wrong patch? Or is the eyepatch the issue?
I have the same error. I put the files in the "game" folder and replaced the original files. I don't know if I'm doing it right.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes