Pepelotas2

Dec 6, 2020
View attachment 2417575

Overview:
In this story, you play as Dylan - A young, definitely Adult™ male out on a shopping trip with his slightly aloof Female-Guardian™ Sophia. After being in a changing room together, Sophia must come to terms with the fact that Dylan is sexually curious about her... Before action can commence, the duo is struck with misfortune: Their car breaks down! How will they get home?? How will Sophia keep their relationship pure with this extended time together?
FIND OUT, IN: MOTEL!

Motel: A Son and Brother Story, by Interbladecard
The original game: A Wife and Mother

Thread Updated: 2023-02-26
Release Date: 2023-02-20
Developer: Interbladecard
Censored: No
Version: 2.3.2
Language: English
Fan Art: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: MEGA
Mac:
MEGA
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Eye-Patch: MEGA

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2100039 View attachment 2100031 View attachment 2100034 View attachment 2100029 View attachment 2100040 View attachment 2100033 View attachment 2100036 View attachment 2100035 View attachment 2100037

When the 32 bits version?

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
New version is up. Focused on story continuation. Next update will focus on Eye-patch.
If you like the game please leave a review, really hope to get this back up to 4+ stars

Reactions: blasterexile

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
New version is up. Focused on story continuation. Next update will focus on Eye-patch.
If you like the game please leave a review, really hope to get this back up to 4+ stars
Hi interbladecard - Thank you for the latest update, but you have not changed the 'version number' and 'dates' in the 1st initial page/post of this thread. Hence, it may cause confusion that the version is actually updated or not. So, thought of letting you know.

Reactions: interblade

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MotelASonAndBrotherStory-2.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
label s6_start is missing and the game stops there with a crash
1679508597187.png

it's right after the choice to skip ntr

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That is very strange if they arent mom and son because in the original im sure he refers to her as mom eve nif it was just once, the original dialogue needs an overhaul so they refer to each other as that more if not just removing step isnt enough. Such a great game ruined by dumb dialogue that could be easily fixed.
I did do that ;)

I will maybe look again, but this version looks like a complete overhaul, and things have changed considerably with the game interlards and I'd have to go through it again.

Reactions: shawnnation

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
Having older saves issues as stated above
Getting Script error immediately on loading any Save file. Clicking ignore gets right into a new game (starting from beginning)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
My error is
Code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
  File "C:\5\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "C:\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\ASABMotel-2.5-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Motel ASAB 2.5
Wed Mar 22 20:05:15 2023

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes