interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
You want to play the 2.7.0 version without typos (minus 1, it's hard coded), with i-patch completely working and with no more exceptions du to the absence of the videos, you have it :cool:.

Unzip to the game folder and overwrite the old files. No need to backup files overwritten, it's provided in the zip.

Mega
Wow awesome

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
uh... which one? sorry, too many to make snapshots, just throw it in a spelling and grammar checker.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
uh... which one? sorry, too many to make snapshots, just throw it in a spelling and grammar checker.

Ah ah... too many is not equal to few you have said.
But of course it will happen on its own... I'm not the dev and corrected what I have found. Not Happy or able to provide some thing that can be corrected. Don't come here to request a correction.
I am able to speak/write in Frenglish not English...

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint2019

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Ah ah... too many is not equal to few you have said.
But of course it will happen on its own... I'm not the dev and corrected what I hace found. Not Happy or able to provide some thing that can be corrected. Don't come here to request a correction.
I am able to speak/write in Frenglish not English...
Ehm, I never asked for a correction. You stated "without typos" so I naturally assumed you fixed all of them.

Reactions: Saint2019

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Ehm, I never asked for a correction. You stated "without typos" so I naturally assumed you fixed all of them.
typos is not a grammar problem...
Maybe you have to find the difference between typos and grammar in a dictionnary.

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
typos is not a grammar problem...
Maybe you have to find the difference between typos and grammar in a dictionnary.
Let me fix that for you...

I know very well the difference between typos and grammatical errors. If I had meant the latter I wouldn't have called them typos. But don't let that withhold you from improving the current release. At least you're contributing so kudos for that.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
read what you wrot
I wrote that I had corrected the typos and you said that I had missed some.
And when I asked you for pictures, you replied that there were too many grammatical errors...
So No! You do not know the difference and your participation here was useless, since not constructive

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
sorry but your editor sucks.png
blackmailing, not balck. I'm sorry to say but this is the 3rd error I've seen. sorry but your editor sucks majorly.
also after reading the message above mind. maybe instead of asking some random person to point out your failings, you should put the script in a document editor and read the damn thing more closely. or play the game yourself.
just a thought. besides the errors. its a damn good game. and im not even a fan of a mom a wife lol.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If anybody can enlighten me netorare is NTR ? and if so if the game has a "netorare" tag it needs a separate NTR tag ?
(I don't want to fight about it, just I don't understand nothing anymore)Game is tagged with Netorare, and there some one goes out and write in the review that game is not Tagged, as NTR so what's next an NTR hazzard sign in the OP ??

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes