TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Do the save games ever work with this game, it seems every time the game is updated I get an unexpected error then the game goes back to the start again after you click ignore.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Do the save games ever work with this game, it seems every time the game is updated I get an unexpected error then the game goes back to the start again after you click ignore.
Its the incest patch, wait someone to fix it or start a new game
And i notice some green script too pop up for each imgs

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It's been a while since I last played the game. Can anyone tell me if the game finally has avoidable NTR? True avoidable and not Skippable?

Thank you

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
It's been a while since I last played the game. Can anyone tell me if the game finally has avoidable NTR? True avoidable and not Skippable?

Thank you
I think its just skippable(still happens). at least thats what I read in the reviews. dev propably counts it as part of the story. already dropped it into the ignore bin.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
Jun 8, 2022
I can't get past Bobby saying goodbye to Monica... What's going on?

It says "The End" but not with all those loose ends hanging out like tits in a dressing room.

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
V2.8.2

PC: Mega#GfFoP-yeiVLSburg5x21Qeu5qes68t5fI0OKrxrSWvY
MAC: Mega#yt5Tj52Cfd5xtSGk6qU1UEiMvqCnefgDy_ZMbgK-N8o
Thanks for the video when Sophia and Dylan come back to the car after the night at the Motel.
I have a question, why the video from game\images\videos\S4 & S6 are in 500x281 only when the others are in FullHD ?

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
You can ignore NTR via menu, when it come.
ignore as if it never happens or ignore as if it happens but you dont see it? thats what he asked.
edit: and that is what I am also curious about. so far all i got from peeps is that its skippable but it happens in the background

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
ignore as if it never happens or ignore as if it happens but you dont see it? thats what he asked.
edit: and that is what I am also curious about. so far all i got from peeps is that its skippable but it happens in the background
There is only 1 scene and you can choose to skip. Nothing appears in background in that case

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
can someone give me a spoiler what that "infamous" ntr rape scene is? who rapes who and what happens?

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
Made an incest patch
version: [v2.7]
feature: It changes the characters info. mc refer to Sophia as Mom, Ellie - sister. Sidestory's mc, Bob, refer to Monica as Mom
install: Unzip inside the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions (unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.

I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
The patch breaks 2.8.2. No idea how this VN would be without it.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes